+ Post New Thread
Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Threads 211 to 240 of 1723

Forum: Flyers Message Board & Discussion Forum

Discuss the Flyers and the NHL, participate in game day threads, react to breaking news, speculate on free agent signings and trade rumors, discuss the Phantoms and Minor League prospects, stats, and anything else hockey related.

Sub-Forums Last Post

  1. Flyers news articles pulled from around the web, posted diligently by the PSC Eagles Reporter. Discuss here or use as thread ideas for the Flyers Forum.

    Forum Actions:

    Forum Statistics:

    • Threads: 12,673
    • Posts: 12,676
  2. NHL news articles pulled from around the web, posted diligently by the PSC Flyers Reporter. Discuss here or use as thread ideas for the Flyers Forum.

    Forum Actions:

    Forum Statistics:

    • Threads: 18,536
    • Posts: 18,536
  1. Play with the Roster.

    Some Cap Geek Rosters created by users: CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER My Custom Lineup FORWARDS Brayden Schenn ($3.110m) / Claude Giroux...

    Started by 01civicman‎, 06-11-2013 11:43 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 477
    06-11-2013, 01:50 PM Go to last post
  2. Key Dates Upcoming

    GM Meeting (June 19th) BoG Meeting (June 27th) End of NHL Season (June 28th) (I think) NHL Draft (June 30th)

    Started by 01civicman‎, 06-10-2013 11:07 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 445
    06-10-2013, 12:05 PM Go to last post
  3. Sidney Crosby

    Great discussion to have, how great is this guy really when it comes down to it, when the game is on the line and the team needs him? He was...

    Started by 01civicman‎, 06-08-2013 12:12 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 629
    06-10-2013, 09:14 AM Go to last post
  4. Mark Streit will be a UFA

    Not accepting the Islanders last offer will test Free Agency 35 years old Points over the last several seasons: 27 47 49 56 62

    Started by 01civicman‎, 06-04-2013 01:43 PM
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 910
    06-08-2013, 05:34 PM Go to last post
  5. Who stays? Who goes?

    Guys like Fedotenko/Hall will be asked to leave, obviously Briere will be amnestied. I think Gagne might sneak back on a 1-2 yr deal for around...

    Started by 01civicman‎, 04-29-2013 01:50 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 1,504
    06-04-2013, 02:43 PM Go to last post
  6. Sevaralli Article

    Fat Frank thinks the Flyers go for (and probably land) Yandle this O-season

    Started by 01civicman‎, 05-09-2013 04:13 PM
    4 Pages
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 43
    • Views: 2,145
    06-04-2013, 06:38 AM Go to last post
  7. Poll Poll: Hamels vs Weber

    See where the flyers posters stand here. If you could only sign one...

    Started by John Gulbunney‎, 07-21-2012 10:42 AM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 2,323
    06-03-2013, 04:47 PM Go to last post
  8. Eklund rumor

    Flyers want to trade up for: VALERI NICHUSHKIN CHELYABINSK RUSSIA RW 6' 4" 202

    Started by 01civicman‎, 06-03-2013 12:19 PM
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 717
    06-03-2013, 04:24 PM Go to last post
  9. Penguins fans.

    I think I'd rather hang out and be friends with Al-Qaeda. Most Steelers fans, too, of course. That is all.

    Started by mpt‎, 11-16-2010 09:04 PM
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 1,756
    06-03-2013, 03:38 PM Go to last post
  10. Luongo to Islanders?

    Nothing imminent, but apparently teams match up well by some writers like Dreger & McKenzie. Dipietro would have to go to VAN to buy out. Nabakov...

    Started by 01civicman‎, 05-30-2013 07:19 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 637
    05-31-2013, 11:33 AM Go to last post
  11. BREAKING: Tortorella fired

    Wow...

    Started by 01civicman‎, 05-29-2013 02:05 PM
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 765
    05-30-2013, 01:59 PM Go to last post
  12. Wayne Gretzky's

    a hot piece of ass. http://thechive.com/2011/11/08/paulina-gretzky-is-using-the-twitter-machine-properly-34-photos/

    Started by hkp‎, 11-17-2011 09:58 PM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 4,450
    05-28-2013, 04:18 PM Go to last post
  13. Reading Royals are your 2012-13 Kelly Cup Champions

    WOOOOOO!!!

    Started by Jordan629‎, 05-26-2013 01:53 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 464
    05-26-2013, 01:53 AM Go to last post
  14. Vezina Finalists

    Lundqvist Neimi Bobrovsky <------- ****ing Holmgren

    Started by 01civicman‎, 05-08-2013 11:05 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 866
    05-23-2013, 06:48 PM Go to last post
  15. Voracek doing his best Lindbergh impression

    http://www.sport.cz/hokej/ostatni/clanek/480686-obrazem-voracek-boural-u-kladna-a-zdemoloval-ferrari-skoda-presahuje-tri-miliony.html#hp-sez

    Started by 01civicman‎, 05-22-2013 12:31 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 543
    05-23-2013, 06:41 AM Go to last post
  16. Patrick Roy

    May or may not be the new coach for the Colorado Avalanche, but is more likely going to be the new coach for the Colorado Avalanche. Kiss the...

    Started by mpt‎, 05-22-2013 12:12 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 651
    05-22-2013, 05:57 PM Go to last post
  17. Hold up here...

    Do the Flyers actually have a goalie prospect in Anthony Stolarz? Season with the London Knights, 20 GP, GAA 2.20, Save % .920 Playoffs with...

    Started by 01civicman‎, 04-08-2013 10:08 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 1,466
    05-14-2013, 09:06 PM Go to last post
  18. Hart Nominees

    Tavares Crosby Ovechkin This should be a slam dunk for Tavares, that kid carried that team. Crosby bitches out for a month and his team...

    Started by 01civicman‎, 05-10-2013 11:32 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 492
    05-10-2013, 12:21 PM Go to last post
  19. Ed Snider makes excuses for his underachieving team

    Blah blah blah lockout..injuries...... This is my favorite quote, on Steve Mason He was good 5 years ago, so the last 4 are mulligans.

    Started by hoose‎, 05-05-2013 10:23 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 1,147
    05-09-2013, 10:03 AM Go to last post
  20. Fedotenko signed with KHL?

    Rumor is that he signed 3 yr deal with Donbass. Lets hope, that means he's gone.

    Started by 01civicman‎, 04-30-2013 10:51 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 938
    05-08-2013, 10:42 AM Go to last post
  21. NHL Draft Lottery tonight

    Flyers have a 1.5% chance at 1. 96.1% chance at staying at 11 2.4% chance at falling to 12.

    Started by 01civicman‎, 04-29-2013 09:32 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 521
    04-29-2013, 09:30 PM Go to last post
  22. 2013 Fantasy Hockey Thread

    I'm starting a league. Who wants in?

    Started by DeadPhish‎, 01-06-2013 12:53 PM
    41 Pages
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41
    • Replies: 484
    • Views: 14,186
    04-29-2013, 06:57 PM Go to last post
  23. One of the best glove saves ever.

    UdiHOogSZWU

    Started by mpt‎, 04-28-2013 09:42 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 571
    04-28-2013, 10:35 PM Go to last post
  24. App to create a winning fantasy team

    Hey folks - I'm making an app to help with fantasy team management that will also do stats analysis on player performance and make intelligent...

    Started by BrainOfJay‎, 04-28-2013 03:44 PM
    fantasy team app
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 536
    04-28-2013, 10:25 PM Go to last post
  25. Season is unofficially officially over

    Once the Rangers win tonight, Flyers will have been eliminated from PO contention. So the discussion beings for the Offseason, some topics: ...

    Started by 01civicman‎, 04-19-2013 04:30 PM
    10 Pages
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    • Replies: 109
    • Views: 3,381
    04-28-2013, 08:16 AM Go to last post
  26. GDT: Islanders vs Flyers

    Bryz starting (No idea why) Huskins may be back in, cleared to play Final home game for Briere (99% I'd say)

    Started by 01civicman‎, 04-25-2013 12:44 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 499
    04-25-2013, 09:22 PM Go to last post
  27. Flyers need D-men...Options?

    Keith Yandle: 44G 9/15/24 (26 Yrs old) Kevin Shattenkirk 45G 5/18/23 (24 Yrs old) Alex Pietrangelo

    Started by 01civicman‎, 04-22-2013 02:56 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 859
    04-25-2013, 09:34 AM Go to last post
  28. Central Scouting Final Rankings

    http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=88636 http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=88637

    Started by 01civicman‎, 04-24-2013 11:40 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 586
    04-24-2013, 03:12 PM Go to last post
  29. GDT: Bruins Vs Flyers

    Flyers to wear Boston Strong decals on their helmets tonight, the Flyers half of the 50/50 will go to One Fund Boston. Timonen out for the season,...

    Started by 01civicman‎, 04-23-2013 01:55 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 816
    04-24-2013, 02:39 PM Go to last post
  30. Trenton Titans will cease operations at the end of 13/14 season

    Not sure if this affects anybody, but loss of jobs and what not, blah blah blah

    Started by 01civicman‎, 04-23-2013 04:33 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 467
    04-23-2013, 08:11 PM Go to last post

+ Post New Thread

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts