+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124
Results 1,477 to 1,481 of 1481

Thread: GDT: 10/21/10 vs Giants .. Backs to the Wall. Step it up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    99 pages? Not bad.
    You can tell the thread is decent because our head admin isn't over on philly.com trying to make conversation because no one is talking on his board.

GDT: 10/21/10 vs Giants .. Backs to the Wall. Step it up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmaroFan View Post
    I don't think Howard is hurt. At least not badly. Unless it was an extremely severe ankle injury where he tore ligaments, then it would be close to 100% right now, especially with those extra 2 weeks of rest he got. And if he did tear major ligaments, he wouldn't be playing, because they require surgery and are major season enders.

He may not be 100%, but I'd bet you he's at least 85% or 90% by now.
    Lol

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was at Game 6 two days later. **** that series. Skipped Phish in a tiny arena in Amherst to go to that freezing game and watch Howard take Strike 3. Pp999 will tell me I made the right decision, but I would've rather had been anywhere else.

Senior Member jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ's Avatar
    The first year they made the playoffs it was kind of annoying to get swept by the Rockies, but it's hard to feel THAT bad when you're swept.

Then they won it all, which was great.

Then came the stomach punches. Losing the Yanks, especially with Lee dominating in two games and them having a good lead in game 3 I think, stunk.

The following year, that Giants series was a disaster. Cody Ross, questionable managerial moves, and a lead in Game 6 that was blown. Ugh, that stunk.

Then the Cardinals series, which was painful.

They really should have probably won more than they did during that stretch. Eff sports.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

+ Reply to Thread