+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Temple basketball thread

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Temple basketball thread

the 3 time reigning A-10 champions open the season #22 in the polls.

Owls host Seton Hall on Friday.
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

They should win the A-10 again. Anything else is a disappointment.
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    i expect good things this year. fran is the man
    Iíve got Nebraska to think about, I canít worry about this.

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

I recently applied to Temple, so if in the middle of the season I randomly get into it, it probably means I'm going their next year
    lol ruben amaro jr

Quote Originally Posted by bridge_to_lidge View Post
    I recently applied to Temple, so if in the middle of the season I randomly get into it, it probably means I'm going their next year
    Wait you're still in highschool?

Wait you're still in highschool?
    Yep. As far as I know, youngest PSC member
    lol ruben amaro jr

damn dude, didn't realize that. You definitely seemed older than at least rncd and gmyb

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if Fran is still upset about not getting Jaylen Bond. Dunphy was at basically every PW game and always with Bond and treating him like a son and then he went to Pitt. Lol.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    owls start the season with a 62-56 win over the hall. at one point their defense held the pirates to no field goals in a 9 minute stretch.
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Classic MT

Temple is ****ign awesome
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.

Blog Entries
    2-0 to start the season; move up to 21
    Classic MT

bwahahahahahahahahaha Georgetown fail

+ Reply to Thread