+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the PSC reporters.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I was just making a suggestion.
    Don't dare to do it again. What do you think this is, a Feedback forum?

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    little whiny hater ****s forum i guess.

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    i think im the whiny hater **** in this case

Iíve got Nebraska to think about, I canít worry about this.

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

The One justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was just making a suggestion.
    Yep, it was a fair one.

I appreciate you not being the one saying how much you hate it here, etc. And I really appreciate your use of the term retard phans. This place may suck ass and I keep having problems, but it could be a lot worse.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I dont mind the links to the articles. They're helpful, but it is a PIA in some of the forums less trafficed.

Who says how much they hate it here?
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

http://www.csnphilly.com/04/27/10/We...397&feedID=704

look at the comments section. I expect a lot of new posters now.
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post

LOL Jimmy Cooper'd.

I also plan to spam Megan's Law registration sites to get some posters who "bring the lulz", as Melty would say.

The One justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I dont mind the links to the articles. They're helpful, but it is a PIA in some of the forums less trafficed.
    Believe me, they're not programmed to be massive troll d-bags. I'm trying to fix it now.

I don't think a few thread a day with not only relevant content, but stories people would most likely otherwise miss, is necessarily a bad thing.

I have a feeling that this **** happened all the time at tardphans but no one noticed since they banished the **** to a subforum.

LOL, if you volunteered to put that link on every blog there I would pay you. For realz. Posting an actual URL link (http://www......) at sites like that would be huge for this board, especially from a Search Engine standpoint (not to mention getting the link clicked by new people, but it's the Search Engine relevance that would help the most).

PM me if you want to work something out.

I also plan to spam Megan's Law registration sites to get some posters who "bring the lulz", as Melty would say.
    This, I would probably not pay for.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    LOL, if you volunteered to put that link on every blog there I would pay you. For realz. Posting an actual URL link (http://www......) at sites like that would be huge for this board, especially from a Search Engine standpoint (not to mention getting the link clicked by new people, but it's the Search Engine relevance that would help the most).

PM me if you want to work something out.
    For someone who has posted the URL in different places on the net, if you're going to pay pp999, I would like the $1 I donated to PSC back please. I refuse to pay for anything that could possibly go towards Christian's life.

+ Reply to Thread