+ Reply to Thread

Thread: oh that crazy elijah dukes

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

oh that crazy elijah dukes

TAMPA, Fla. -- Former major league outfielder Elijah Dukes was being held in a Florida jail on Thursday after his pregnant ex-girlfriend accused him of slapping her in the face during an argument, authorities said.

[+] Enlarge
    Chris Livingston/Icon SMI
    Elijah Dukes, who began his career with the Rays and later played for the Nats, has had numerous problems on and off the field.
    Hillsborough County Jail records show Dukes, 26, was arrested Wednesday on charges of aggravated battery on a pregnant woman and driving with a revoked or suspended license. He also had been wanted on a contempt of court warrant. He was being held without bond.

A sheriff's office report said Mountrail Mounshay Mack told deputies she and Dukes had been staying in motels for days. She said the two were arguing Wednesday when Dukes slapped her several times in the face, according to the report.

Dukes then went to his mother's house, where he was arrested without incident, the report said.

Dukes began his career with the Tampa Bay Rays and was traded to the Washington Nationals in 2008. He was released before the 2010 season, even though he was projected to be the starting right fielder. Nationals officials said it was a baseball decision.

Dukes signed last June with the independent Newark Bears of the Atlantic League.

Jail records did not indicate if Dukes had an attorney. Tampa attorney Grady Irvin Jr. said he no longer represents Dukes.

Dukes appeared in 280 games over three seasons for the Rays and Nationals, batting .242 with 31 homers and 123 RBIs.

Dukes has had numerous problems on and off the field.

During his time in Tampa Bay's organization, he was suspended both in the majors and the minors for various confrontations with umpires, coaches and teammates.

In 2007, Dukes was suspended after his estranged wife accused him of threatening her and their children. She sought court protection after revealing she received a threatening message on her cell phone, as well as a text message containing a picture of a handgun. She also said Dukes threatened her at the middle school where she was a teacher.

In November of last year, he was jailed on a contempt of court charge that authorities said was related to his failure to pay child support.
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Classic MT

Pounding vaj since 2012 Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I knew this guy was a moron when he stared down one of the Phils pitchers in a game after he coaxed out a walk. He was acting like he just hit a 500 foot homer off a hall of famer.
    "**** robo's family.
    There. I said it." -SwingOnThis

"someday we'll meet, and it will be more awkward than either of us can possibly imagine" -pp999

______________________ RedCafe is a splendid one to behold RedCafe is a splendid one to behold RedCafe is a splendid one to behold RedCafe is a splendid one to behold RedCafe is a splendid one to behold RedCafe is a splendid one to behold RedCafe is a splendid one to behold RedCafe is a splendid one to behold RedCafe's Avatar

"You dead, dawg, I ain't even ********tin. Your kids, too."

I guess FlyEli's(yes that is his name) rap career is on hold.

Open hand, apparently, so where's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterQ View Post
    Open hand, apparently, so where's the problem?
    absolutely,gotta knock 'em off the walls if they don't listen
    If we score an average of 4.5 runs a game,we win 110 games in 2011..Book it..

Quote Originally Posted by bigel57 View Post
    absolutely,gotta knock 'em off the walls if they don't listen
    That was pretty off color and crass of you, this is a sports thread

PSC does not support domestic violence. Please keep that talk in threads started by Crossing Broad so nobody will read it.
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

So hideous for a boy. Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine's Avatar
    Haha at bigel even being able to smack a woman without his arm falling off.

keeping it unreal MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun's Avatar
    dukes will just blame it on mlb.
    "Seriously why do you even watch baseball? the game is determined off the field by a series of equations that you will never understand."

+ Reply to Thread