10 34.48%
  • D

3 10.34%
  • E

5 17.24%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Grade the Eagles draft since we're all experts

Vinny Curry is the happiest man alive right now lol. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeYourBeans View Post
    Vinny Curry is the happiest man alive right now lol. Wow.
    damn, the guy is on cloud nine, hope he works out, i already love him

kellygreen
    great draft. who'd we get?

Sometimes when I'm at a traffic light and I see some fat disgusting pig that looks like they smell bad I mutter "look at that ****in Calvanese"
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pp999 - Please grade the NY Giants draft. I haven't really looked at it yet. Thank you.

MT - I would also appreciate your thoughts.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by psub View Post
    Pp999 - Please grade the NY Giants draft. I haven't really looked at it yet. Thank you.

MT - I would also appreciate your thoughts.
    the giants did better than the eagles.

i dont know who they drafted but they have lombardis
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Actually their draft sucked but it doesn't matter because Eli turns everyone he plays with into a champion

I don't know anything about how players are going to fit in a system or develop in the NFL. Neither does anyone here. Aside from that I give it an A+++++++++
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

You are entitled to your opinion as is every other amateur here, in two years the thread bumps will reveal the true gurus

I mean I guess I could go post a youtube highlight video of each, and they've been known in the past to prove everything. I mean Christ like a month ago everyone was jerking off over Burfict.

You could edit an mt softball YouTube video to make him look like the second coming of Pete Orr, but what would that prove?

The Giants will always be contenders simply because they have a very good to great QB. Those are the sad facts of life in the NFC East. On the flip side, they're now roped into keeping a coach that, while very good, is pretty much hated by the players. Would not be surprising if the team has a little post Supe letdown and Coughlin goes apeshit and the players tune him out. I hope.

+ Reply to Thread