+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do you own the Dodgers and can't make payroll?

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute

How do you own the Dodgers and can't make payroll?

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=6566729

What happened to that team, weren't they a top 5 team in popularity?

Senior Member Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck's Avatar
    Divorce.
    Rob Neyer - Just finished Bill James' new book about famous crimes. It might be his best work.

Me - @robneyer What was Jack the Rippers WAR?

Goodbye CVN-65

they should merge with the Mets. hell, the Mets already have a shrine to teh Dodgers at thier stadium.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowhuck View Post
    Divorce.
    women are scarrier than aids

Senior Member Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dmcbrickster View Post
    women are scarrier than aids
    More vicious too.
    Rob Neyer - Just finished Bill James' new book about famous crimes. It might be his best work.

Me - @robneyer What was Jack the Rippers WAR?

Goodbye CVN-65

our dog injured her knee somehow so I took her to the vet last night. I texted my wife from the vet's office that our dog had aids and two seconds later she called me crying. what a retart.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    dem bums

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    our dog injured her knee somehow so I took her to the vet last night. I texted my wife from the vet's office that our dog had aids and two seconds later she called me crying. what a retart.
    hahah she is silly the only people who get Aids are the blacks

The owner was on a local sports talk radio show last week. When an angry fan called and confronted him about using the team as his bank account and taking out $125 million, his reply was "You're wrong--I only took $100 million out, and half of that was a loan I have to repay." What an idiot; you can't make this stuff up. Like the approx. $400/day he paid to keep a hair stylist on FT retainer in case he or his (now ex) wife needed a trim on a moment's notice...

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    Lol, because its funny, and because my wife would do the same thing

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    Thats gold there. How he is gonna repay 100 mil when he loses his biggest asset. I guess if he sells 100 mil comes right off the top from his cut.

Quote Originally Posted by dmcbrickster View Post
    hahah she is silly the only people who get Aids are the blacks
    and her uncle.

+ Reply to Thread