+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How do you own the Dodgers and can't make payroll?

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    and her uncle.
    Gay?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    Gay?
    post reported

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    Gay?
    yep. along with one if not two of his brothers and one of his sisters. if there are no gays in your family thank my wife's family for taking your quota.

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    yep. along with one if not two of his brothers and one of his sisters. if there are no gays in your family thank my wife's family for taking your quota.
    Damn, do you have a boy?

yep. I think they've covered the next five generations of male children. her one aunt on her dad's side is, too.

Forever Grateful FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 01civicman View Post
    Thats gold there. How he is gonna repay 100 mil when he loses his biggest asset. I guess if he sells 100 mil comes right off the top from his cut.
    Well they've gotta be worth like 400 million?

I think that TV deal he had with Fox Sports or whatever would have been a big part of him getting the capital too.

Quote Originally Posted by dmcbrickster View Post
    hahah she is silly the only people who get Aids are the blacks
    and possibly the former head of the IMF. Hahaha. It would be so ironically hilarious if he actually contracted the HIV.

the guy was leveraged to the hilt to begin with when he bought the dodgers.

i've been reading online a lot of the l.a. newspaper articles covering the mlb takeover and it's become rather obvious the mccourts used the franchise as their personal atm. it's crazy. they own like 7 mansions and gave their kids 6 figure jobs in the organization to do basically nothing.

it's a testament really to ned colletti and that front office for fielding a competitive team that made it to the nlcs 2 years in a row. their overall payroll has been in a steady decline for some time.

incredibly, i read somewhere that between the divorce and other obligations, mccourt would still be in debt even if he sells the dodgers. he's been living the high life financed by massive debt and credit.

Senior Member Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck's Avatar
    http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slu...ntsfanattacked

Their problems are getting worse. The family of the Gianys fan that got jumped is suing them now,

Attorneys for Stow say McCourt has mismanaged one of baseball’s most storied franchises by spending lavishly since buying the team in 2004 and reducing security during games. Court documents filed in the divorce trial indicate the McCourts took out more than $100 million in loans from Dodgers-related entities.

The lawsuit also says Dodgers staff was slow to respond to Stow, taking between 10 and 15 minutes before staffers arrived on the scene. His attorneys also claim Dodger Stadium has more crime than any other MLB venue and the defendants knew the area was unsafe and a haven for known gang members to “meet, plan and carry out criminal activity.”

The Dodgers “knew that the decrease in security forces at Dodger Stadium, coupled with the decrease of uniformed officers patrolling the stadium, would lead to increased attacks and criminal activity on their property,” the lawsuit said.
    But everyone knows, it only happens in Philly. We booed Santa after all.
    Rob Neyer - Just finished Bill James' new book about famous crimes. It might be his best work.

Me - @robneyer What was Jack the Rippers WAR?

Goodbye CVN-65

Member LRock3 will become famous soon enough LRock3 will become famous soon enough LRock3's Avatar
    Hookers and blow.
    -Lisa

The Dodgers should have to pay out to that guy.

I remember Phils fans calling in to WIP during the 2008 playoffs with stories about how scary Dodger Stadium -- and its fan base -- were.
    "Why do you guys care about velo so much, man?"

Senior Member Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin's Avatar
    c00ter!!!!!!

w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeYourBeans View Post
    Nah, I suck dick for money.
    phillysportscentral.com

Okoto Value = $296,300.59

philaphans.com

Okoto Value = $126,671.04

+ Reply to Thread