+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Retard ronin kruktard and limpshot. Everything is fine!

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Retard ronin kruktard and limpshot. Everything is fine!

The phillies have proven the last few weeks that they can beat the better teams in the NL

Oh wait.

I'm sure you all will be jerkin each other off saying "I told you so" next time they beatup on the mets and nats.

I deal in reality. The team can't score. Period.

If 4 weeks from now, with utley and brown back, we are still playing like ****, i just prefer to be rational about ****. When half the team isnt playing, its hard to expect much. Im not happy with a lot of players, but its still may, and we are in first place, so im not going to cry about it

Thread: Mike Shanahan confirms...

lol, sorry you got your feelings hurt. let me know if you want to meet up.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

uh, i didn't even attack you in my post.

in fact, it was more for me just to force myself to keep a level head since i'm getting very nervous about this team as well and recognizing all the flaws you're seeing.

but since i don't completely share your world view and jumping off the closest bridge, i'm a retard. whatever.

The offense has been pitiful as of late but if I am remembering correctly, the Phils lineup went through a similar slump last season and found a way to work out of it. Yes the the Phils lineup isn't as good this year as it was last year with the loss of Werth but if Utley can stay healthy and produce and additionally if Brown can give this team more production than the corner outfielders that they currently have on the roster, then things could definitely turn around in the very near future. Of course those are a lot of "if" statements, but it's not completely out of the realm of possibilities that this team can turn things around offensively.

A potential lineup of Rollins, Victorino, Utley, Howard, Polanco, Brown, Ibanez and Ruiz is certainly more appealing than the majority of the lineups being put out there in the National League.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    firstplace
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

I don't hate anybody because they think the Phillies suck, I just feel sorry for them.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I feel sorry for your wife limpy.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I feel sorry for your wife limpy.
    Well she's not complaining and hasn't gone anywhere.

Right now the offense absolutely blows. There is no arguing it. But I think for most of you this season is championship or bust. The way I see it, I think by September and October this lineup is going to be completely and totally different than the lineup you saw last night. A few moves will be made between now and the deadline, guys like Utley will come back and other injured guys will get healthier and return.

It's frustrating now because fans live in a "what have you done for me lately?" world, but I think this lineup is going to be very very different by the end of the year and to me that is all that matters in the long run. I say get frustrated all you want now, but be cognisant that there will be a light at the end of the tunnel somewhere. They still have the pitching and great pitching is always the toughest thing to get. You can always find a bat. The hard part is taken care of IMO.
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    Right now the offense absolutely blows. There is no arguing it. But I think for most of you this season is championship or bust. The way I see it, I think by September and October this lineup is going to be completely and totally different than the lineup you saw last night. A few moves will be made between now and the deadline, guys like Utley will come back and other injured guys will get healthier and return.

It's frustrating now because fans live in a "what have you done for me lately?" world, but I think this lineup is going to be very very different by the end of the year and to me that is all that matters in the long run. I say get frustrated all you want now, but be cognisant that there will be a light at the end of the tunnel somewhere. They still have the pitching and great pitching is always the toughest thing to get. You can always find a bat. The hard part is taken care of IMO.
    People on here are losing it, it's like the last four years never happened. I guess it's to be expected, every ****ing year they talk about the Marlins being for real or that Atlanta is superior and every year they're wrong. Of course someday the Phillies won't win the East and they'll puff out their chests about being right and talk about how nobody else knows baseball but them.

Like I said, I pity them. Their only joy in sports is bitching about their favorite team, hell some of these idiots even hope they lose so they can be proven right.

+ Reply to Thread