+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Retard ronin kruktard and limpshot. Everything is fine!

Stumbling Toward 75 Wins gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster's Avatar
    Howard knows all about that.

During the NLCS remember when they kept doing the Giants lineup side by side pre and post July? I think the Phillies lineup will be a lot like that. In October I think we'll all be looking back and laughing about how bad it was and all the lineup changes.

I hope anyway.
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    During the NLCS remember when they kept doing the Giants lineup side by side pre and post July? I think the Phillies lineup will be a lot like that. In October I think we'll all be looking back and laughing about how bad it was and all the lineup changes.

I hope anyway.
    If Ibanez keeps hitting and Utley and Brown don't suck they might not have to make massive changes.

I don't think Ibanez will keep hitting. At his age he'll be hot and cold. Brown is the most important of them all, because if he plays great then suddenly you only have one need in the OF. Utley even at 50% would outperform Orr and Valdez.
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I don't think Ibanez will keep hitting. At his age he'll be hot and cold. Brown is the most important of them all, because if he plays great then suddenly you only have one need in the OF. Utley even at 50% would outperform Orr and Valdez.
    It sure would be nice if all they need is a Josh Willingham/Michael Cuddyer type of guy they can get cheap.

Stumbling Toward 75 Wins gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster's Avatar
    Willingham is still looking for his stroke with the A's, but he's always been pretty solid. I'd take him.

I just want a right handed hitter that is better than Francisco.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buckshot View Post
    People on here are losing it, it's like the last four years never happened. I guess it's to be expected, every ****ing year they talk about the Marlins being for real or that Atlanta is superior and every year they're wrong. Of course someday the Phillies won't win the East and they'll puff out their chests about being right and talk about how nobody else knows baseball but them.

Like I said, I pity them. Their only joy in sports is bitching about their favorite team, hell some of these idiots even hope they lose so they can be proven right.
    You really are a fat faced retard.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    You really are a fat faced retard.
    So you're going on record now saying they won't make the playoffs?

And I'm a retard because I want to see how the team does when they're healthy before declaring the season a monumental failure and RAJ as the worst GM in baseball?
    Last edited by buckshot; 05-20-2011 at 06:38 PM.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buckshot View Post
    So you're going on record now saying they won't make the playoffs?

And I'm a retard because I want to see how the team does when they're healthy before declaring the season a monumental failure and RAJ as the worst GM in baseball?
    I didnt declare the season of your ****ing moron.

You are a god awful poster.

The GM has not done a very good job.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I didnt declare the season of your ****ing moron.

You are a god awful poster.

The GM has not done a very good job.
    Do you think they'll make the playoffs?

Blog Entries
    I have no idea if they'll make the playoffs. It's definitely not a guarantee that they will. This is the worst team since 2006. Stud staff or not.

+ Reply to Thread