+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Retard ronin kruktard and limpshot. Everything is fine!

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I have no idea if they'll make the playoffs. It's definitely not a guarantee that they will. This is the worst team since 2006. Stud staff or not.
    Lol

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love Flip and wish he never moved.

I didnt declare the season of your ****ing moron.

You are a god awful poster.

The GM has not done a very good job.

I get having this rotation is great and all, but the GM has failed misserably. How do you go into the year with ibanez and ?? At the corner OF positions? There's no excuse for it.
    Ok, now you're backpedaling. Has he failed miserably or has me merely not done a very good job?

And it's a simple question, do you or don't you think they'll make the playoffs? You have to have an opinion one way or the other.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buckshot View Post
    Ok, now you're backpedaling. Has he failed miserably or has me merely not done a very good job?

And it's a simple question, do you or don't you think they'll make the playoffs? You have to have an opinion one way or the other.
    I DONT KNOW YOU FAT ****

I DONT KNOW YOU FAT ****
    I'll let you off FLiP, you have nothing but insults on this one. You've obviously overreacted, you'll be happy when things turn around and they get hot again.

BTW, you do obviously think they'll make the playoffs because you won't answer.

I DONT KNOW YOU FAT ****
    only Flip can dominate with his uncertainty.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No. I honestly dont know if they will. If their offense doesnt start scoring there is a very good chance they fall short.

No. I honestly dont know if they will. If their offense doesnt start scoring there is a very good chance they fall short.
    Stop dodging the question. Obviously if they only score one or two runs a game they won't make it but you can ask yourself if you think the offense will come around.

I'll let you off FLiP, you have nothing but insults on this one. You've obviously overreacted, you'll be happy when things turn around and they get hot again.

BTW, you do obviously think they'll make the playoffs because you won't answer.
    He wont answer because he thinks they will but he wants to leave the dooelr open for him spam the board with his kneejerk threads after every loss

Blog Entries
    Stop dodging the question. Obviously if they only score one or two runs a game they won't make it but you can ask yourself if you think the offense will come around.
    I am not confident that Utley will be Utley. That's what you are hinging your beliefs on. I am not confident that A) Brown can stay healthy B) that at this point he is ready produce like the "special" player people say he is projected to be.

So without them, you still have what you have now.

I am not confident that Utley will be Utley. That's what you are hinging your beliefs on. I am not confident that A) Brown can stay healthy B) that at this point he is ready produce like the "special" player people say he is projected to be.

So without them, you still have what you have now.
    Sooooooooooooooooooo?????? Is that a no?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    He wont answer because he thinks they will but he wants to leave the dooelr open for him spam the board with his kneejerk threads after every loss
    "after every loss" lol at you, you cry baby ******. go take your wife on a elephant ride in the slums of india and stfu. You bring literally zero to the baseball discussions. You only whine about me.

+ Reply to Thread