+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 86

Thread: Retard ronin kruktard and limpshot. Everything is fine!

  1. #49
    GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Manayunk-Philadelphia
    Posts
    17,702
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by buckshot View Post
    Sooooooooooooooooooo?????? Is that a no?

    Do I look like the retard who spent his life savings advertising that the rapture is tomorrow?

    The issue isnt black and white. Only a fat headed moron like you would make it like that.


    Right now. Currently this is NOT a playoff team.
    .

  2. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    "after every loss" lol at you, you cry baby ******. go take your wife on a elephant ride in the slums of india and stfu. You bring literally zero to the baseball discussions. You only whine about me.
    That was hurtful lol

  3. #51
    GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Manayunk-Philadelphia
    Posts
    17,702
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    That was hurtful lol
    I wouldnt want to push the envelope the last time I got a little personal you cried.

    Wouldnt want that. Now go back to the OT forum where you can return to irrelevance.
    .

  4. #52
    right now it's a team that will make the playoffs, but lose in the first round. either way, why does Flip have to answer the question definitively for him to be right? the problems he brought up are legitimate and to count on 1/2 the team coming back from their injuries and playing at a high level is terrible foresight.

  5. #53
    GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Manayunk-Philadelphia
    Posts
    17,702
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    right now it's a team that will make the playoffs, but lose in the first round. either way, why does Flip have to answer the question definitively for him to be right? the problems he brought up are legitimate and to count on 1/2 the team coming back from their injuries and playing at a high level is terrible foresight.
    lol right?
    .

  6. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I wouldnt want to push the envelope the last time I got a little personal you cried.

    Wouldnt want that. Now go back to the OT forum where you can return to irrelevance.
    Lol, ive never cried about your insults because theyre retarded. My wife is indian and i live in cleveland ooooooo you burned me! Lol, you're pathetic. Your contribution is nothing more than carrying on your daddys legacy and spamming the board with your over the top knee jerk reaction threads and posts.

  7. #55
    So hideous for a boy. Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    29,171
    Rep Power
    137
    Because limpdick is a much better Phillies fan than everyone else. I could give the entire 25-man roster blow jobs and he'd still be a better fan than me.

  8. #56
    GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Manayunk-Philadelphia
    Posts
    17,702
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    Lol, ive never cried about your insults because theyre retarded. My wife is indian and i live in cleveland ooooooo you burned me! Lol, you're pathetic. Your contribution is nothing more than carrying on your daddys legacy and spamming the board with your over the top knee jerk reaction threads and posts.
    I am still waiting for one post on this board where you are not crying about me. Me, my posts spark pages of discussion because they are based in knowledge and fact. Sorry you cant keep up you cry baby.
    .

  9. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    Do I look like the retard who spent his life savings advertising that the rapture is tomorrow?

    The issue isnt black and white. Only a fat headed moron like you would make it like that.


    Right now. Currently this is NOT a playoff team.
    FYI, nobody really cares whether you say yes or no. ESPN and MLB Network probably won't even do an hour long special on your opinion. You have to have an opinion whether or not they'll make it. Even if you're 51/49 it's still an opinion.

    BTW, if you seriously think it's too close to call then I guess RAJ hasn't "failed miserably".

  10. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I am still waiting for one post on this board where you are not crying about me. Me, my posts spark pages of discussion because they are based in knowledge and fact. Sorry you cant keep up you cry baby.
    In fairness, he cries about me a lot too.

  11. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Doll Is Mine View Post
    Because limpdick is a much better Phillies fan than everyone else. I could give the entire 25-man roster blow jobs and he'd still be a better fan than me.
    Ahh, but you can't give them blowjobs and that's why you'll always be a whiny bitch who is willing to get pissed on to get attention.

  12. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I am still waiting for one post on this board where you are not crying about me. Me, my posts spark pages of discussion because they are based in knowledge and fact. Sorry you cant keep up you cry baby.
    Lol, they have responses because they are over the top, and you start them with the intention of trolling anyone who dusagrees

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts