+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Retard ronin kruktard and limpshot. Everything is fine!

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buckshot View Post
    FYI, nobody really cares whether you say yes or no. ESPN and MLB Network probably won't even do an hour long special on your opinion. You have to have an opinion whether or not they'll make it. Even if you're 51/49 it's still an opinion.

BTW, if you seriously think it's too close to call then I guess RAJ hasn't "failed miserably".

He was handed a world champion team with one of the best offenses in the MLB in the last decade... and a top ranked farm.

Nothing in the upper levels. Worst offense in the NL. Regressed from a championship one step backward at a time.

All this while having the second highest pay in the MLB.

The facts are on my side.

So hideous for a boy. Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine's Avatar
    Ahh, but you can't give them blowjobs and that's why you'll always be a whiny bitch who is willing to get pissed on to get attention.
    Have you seen your face? It looks like your wife shoved Jorge Cantu up her ass and took a dump on it.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm looking forward to going through the last few pages of this thread later. Looks like some quality material and internet bashing in here.

Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    right now it's a team that will make the playoffs, but lose in the first round. either way, why does Flip have to answer the question definitively for him to be right? the problems he brought up are legitimate and to count on 1/2 the team coming back from their injuries and playing at a high level is terrible foresight.
    But it's not legitimate to think that the players might play up to their abilities when they get healthy? You think people are being stupid for realizing that they stil have the best record in the NL despite being ravaged by injuries?

My problem is that he's calling people out for thinking it's possible that they might improve when they get healthy.

So hideous for a boy. Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine's Avatar
    But it's not legitimate to think that the players might play up to their abilities when they get healthy? You think people are being stupid for realizing that they stil have the best record in the NL despite being ravaged by injuries?

My problem is that he's calling people out for thinking it's possible that they might improve when they get healthy.
    This team hasn't been healthy in a season and a half, you baboon.

Quote Originally Posted by Doll Is Mine View Post
    Have you seen your face? It looks like your wife shoved Jorge Cantu up her ass and took a dump on it.
    This coming from the guy who said that I was doable after he saw my picture from the game we went to.

Sorry to disappoint you but even if I were gay you wouldn't have a chance, insecure bitches who have to make fun of people to feel better about themselves don't do it for me.

4-5 vs Braves - six there, three here
    3-2 vs Marlins - three there, two here
    1-1 vs Rockies - two here
    0-2 vs Cards - two there

8-10 with 7 road games and 11 home games. So law of averages would say that they are playing close to 500 ball against winning teams and killing everyone else...the basic formula of how you win a division...and there are a lot more bad teams than good ones. Should get better when they get a few players back. I think it might be a little early panic.
    You are probably the biggest contributor to the depressingness

KrukNut on 1960.

Quote Originally Posted by Doll Is Mine View Post
    This team hasn't been healthy in a season and a half, you baboon.
    Yeah, and they damn near won a third pennant in a row last year.

sure, it's a possibility, but when 1/2 the team is injured, you can't count on all or even most of them coming back healthy. history is on the side of you being wrong.

This coming from the guy who said that I was doable after he saw my picture from the game we went to.

Sorry to disappoint you but even if I were gay you wouldn't have a chance, insecure bitches who have to make fun of people to feel better about themselves don't do it for me.
    Your cum is insecure.

Yeah, and they damn near won a third pennant in a row last year.
    and they're more injured this year and have a worse offense even when healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    and they're more injured this year and have a worse offense even when healthy.
    But they have better pitching. They're not going to have to score a ton of runs, they just need not to be horrible.

+ Reply to Thread