+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Retard ronin kruktard and limpshot. Everything is fine!

On the subject of facts, we had the best record in baseball before Victorino went down. Him being out is really killing the lineup. Since he went down the lineup struggled, and now I think everyone is mentally in a bad place. Trying to do too much and letting their own struggles snowball.

When Utley comes back he will help. I won't use the word savior because we don't know how good he will be. But I can't envision a scenario in which he's worse than Orr or Valdez. At least offensively. Brown remains to be seen. At least he provides speed on the bases and the threat of a HR unlike a Martinez. When Victorino comes back he will obviously help. Once we get that lineup on the field, then you evaluate where you are and see if you need to go out and make a trade. If this team still needs a trade, and I suspect they will, then Amaro is aggressive and I'm assuming this team will get a bat. A lineup in that scenario would be drastically different than the one we have been fielding for the last 4 or 5 games.

Does that change the frustration right now? Obviously not. I'm as frustrated as anyone. Right now this team is ****ing boring. You can question past moves and such all you want, but that does nothing to fix the team now. I just want someone to step the **** up and start hitting so we can stay above water until this lineup starts to change.
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

Quote Originally Posted by buckshot View Post
    I was just pointing out that in the postseason anything can happen. Games tend to be closer and little things can make a big difference.

And I don't think everybody does realize how close they were last year. People on here act like they choked and got dominated by the Giants pitching. They don't realize that the Phillies pitching was pretty ****ing good too. They had them on the ropes early in game six by chasing Sanchez. They just had a ****ing idiot like Ross run into a couple pitches.
    why do you and Doug post like you're the only two people that watch the Phillies play?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    You really are a fat faced retard.
    I didnt declare the season of your ****ing moron.

You are a god awful poster.
    I DONT KNOW YOU FAT ****
    bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He was handed a world champion team with one of the best offenses in the MLB in the last decade... and a top ranked farm.

Nothing in the upper levels. Worst offense in the NL. Regressed from a championship one step backward at a time.

All this while having the second highest pay in the MLB.

The facts are on my side.
    there are 5 teams in the NL with less runs scored than the phillies, and they are 8th out of 16 in batting average.

they're not the best, but they're not the worst, either.

but that's just if you're using those fact things you're talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Quote Originally Posted by buckshot View Post
    I was just pointing out that in the postseason anything can happen. Games tend to be closer and little things can make a big difference.

And I don't think everybody does realize how close they were last year. People on here act like they choked and got dominated by the Giants pitching. They don't realize that the Phillies pitching was pretty ****ing good too. They had them on the ropes early in game six by chasing Sanchez. They just had a ****ing idiot like Ross run into a couple pitches.
    Problem is, even healthy, this offense has had a problem of going to sleep after "having a pitcher on the ropes." I'm not sure whats going to change this year. Halladay losing Game 1 when Ross "ran into pitches" pretty much ended our season, but the offensive questions remain.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mtcal View Post
    there are 5 teams in the NL with less runs scored than the phillies, and they are 8th out of 16 in batting average.

they're not the best, but they're not the worst, either.

but that's just if you're using those fact things you're talking about.
    Compared to what they should be, they're one of the worsts. There are some abysmal lineups in the NL. San Diego, SF (esp w/o Sandoval), the Mets. I know the Phils have been hurt, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by psub View Post
    Compared to what they should be, they're one of the worsts. There are some abysmal lineups in the NL. San Diego, SF (esp w/o Sandoval), the Mets. I know the Phils have been hurt, but still.
    can't accept this example.. beans sez they are a top nl offense
    "you are a factory of sadness... well, see you sunday" - browns fan (applies to eagles as well)

get a RH power bat and utley back and suddenly the lineup will be decent again. the problem is that both of those are questionable to happen and the package to get that bat might be worley + +

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    lol

+ Reply to Thread