+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: justin

continued success! PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic's Avatar
    betty I think it's time for your medicine.
    Eagles 101

This was the Phillies announcing to the world that they have as much respect for the Mets as Tiger had for his wedding vows.

Quote Originally Posted by dbfp210 View Post
    betty I am sorry for derailing threads. I have tried to keep it to OT lately. They have been starting with me lately also. I love you.
    i think you're pretty neat too.

justin has little man syndrome, so he likes to think he can figure it all out on his own. when he hears feedback, he takes it personally, and gets snarky, but i think underneath his wee-man shell, he understands and takes it into consideration, he just can't give us the satisfaction of letting us know he considers it

continued success! PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic's Avatar
    Eagles 101

This was the Phillies announcing to the world that they have as much respect for the Mets as Tiger had for his wedding vows.

betty am I allowed to make fun of Sharkman in threads?
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

Gimme' head 'til I'm Dead Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad's Avatar
    lol you make fun of him everytime you post and someone reads below your name.

Shhhh I'm waiting to see how long it takes him to notice that.
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.

Eagles 101

Quote Originally Posted by dbfp210 View Post
    betty am I allowed to make fun of Sharkman in threads?
    please post in any manner that makes you happy. as long as you're happy, i'm happy.

i bet when justin played goldeneye back in the day, he always played as oddjob!

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    i bet when justin played goldeneye back in the day, he always played as oddjob!
    :douchechills:

^Good joke.

Not.

+ Reply to Thread