+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: justin

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    justin has little man syndrome, so he likes to think he can figure it all out on his own. when he hears feedback, he takes it personally, and gets snarky, but i think underneath his wee-man shell, he understands and takes it into consideration, he just can't give us the satisfaction of letting us know he considers it
    i don't think he takes any of it into consideration. he states that we're all ganging up on him, then he states that we offer no feedback, then he states our feedback is ********....

continued success! PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic's Avatar
    Eagles 101

This was the Phillies announcing to the world that they have as much respect for the Mets as Tiger had for his wedding vows.

The One justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    you missed the complete message of what i said. you get all bent out of shape when posters give you a hard time about modding. the simplified version of what i said was that if you kept a level head, didn't resort to name calling when you're reprimanding and sometimes sent PMs instead of making things a public bitch session, posters wouldn't bitch as much. there is no contradiction there. it's a fairly simple recommendation, actually.

i tried discussing it with you in the past without getting all bitchy, but you ignore what i say because it doesn't line up with your thinking.

i think it's totally fine for you to disagree with me. but then don't use the excuse that i don't offer you genuine feedback and get all bent out of shape. you asked for it and i provided it.
    So you're saying I should be nice and should send PMs asking people to behave. Right. I try to be fair but really, I have no intention of being someone's dad or teacher or boss or ****ing babysitter. ****, I already neutered myself a lot as I thought that would be best for the board, but that doesn't mean I'm all of a sudden going to be some dick who begs people to play nice or who gets off on making rules to feel powerful.

Unlike people like Belmont and Vote For Kalas and other moder-nazis, I don't need or care about swinging my dick around. It's why this place has so few rules, with them mainly in place because, regardless of my personal feelings, to allow otherwise would be bad for business. I don't care if people say this place sucks or I suck or whatever. But that doesn't mean I'm not on occasion going to give it back a bit. It's all good fun.

Also, you say I should PM people, and I have before... which then gets posted on the main board anyway. Reps too. So it ultimately becomes public anyway. And really, that's fine, as I learned what to expect from some of these guys and that there are no real boundaries or respect. Again, that's fine. I've never shied away from discussing board issues with everyone in public or whatever anyway. This isn't NilePhans and I'm not Belmont.

This board is run great. The mods don't bother people or try to dictate conversations, and the only real rules we have are no racist hate speech, no gay slurs, and no privacy violations. So terrible.

Yeah, we also prefer that the sports boards remain a place for talking and arguing sports, with the dumb **** limited to OT. Belmontz! But even then we don't really police what people are saying unless it's one of the above mentioned rules. Maybe the death wish stuff but even then not really.

Beyond some people here who just want to bitch and/or beg for attention in their search for validation and cyber-respect, the only other complaints we get are about assholes trolling. So we can't be doing that bad.

Honestly, it really amazes me that some of these people keep bitching like this place is the gestapo. Give me a ****ing break. So sorry you can't drop n-bombs and post people's info. STFU.

Sorry, what was your point again?

continued success! PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic's Avatar
    You are such a ******.
    Eagles 101

This was the Phillies announcing to the world that they have as much respect for the Mets as Tiger had for his wedding vows.

It wasn't the gay slur.
    Eagles 101

The One justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I know exactly what it said. I have a program that unscrambles the *s. Came with my high priced dilithium hosting package. Pwnt!

Justin is a very smart bro. He is just very emotional as well. He doesn't take kindly to people pointing out his flaws, some of which are pretty obvious.

It is what it is.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    I'm a caring person.
    Justin at last psc meetup at CBP

again, justin, i'm not sure why you asked for feedback.

however, i still think you're a terrific guy and next time i'm in delaware, i'll let you mod me all night long.

and i know i say this often, but apparently, you need to hear it more: i generally like the way the board is modded and think you guys are doing a great job.

keeping it unreal MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun's Avatar
    this site needs to be more like philaphans, the #1 phillies forum on all the interwebz.
    "Seriously why do you even watch baseball? the game is determined off the field by a series of equations that you will never understand."

+ Reply to Thread