+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Justin

Justin

There have been a couple threads where I can't see some posts. For example, in the Manayunk thread, I can't see the last 2 or three posts. I just noticed this today or yesterday, so there is a chance it is just a "server issue". Thanks for your hard work :-)
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

continued success! PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic's Avatar
    DUDE HE'S WORKING REALLY HARD AND PUTTING A LOT OF MONEY AND TIME AND MONEY INTO THIS **** STOP BEING A SUCK UP YOU STUPID ****
    Eagles 101

This was the Phillies announcing to the world that they have as much respect for the Mets as Tiger had for his wedding vows.

The thread says there are 10 replies, with the last being one by psub, but when I go in the thread, it has 15 posts, with the last one being Flip's. Cool run on sentence bro.
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.

I would really like to read about Manayunk and Roxborough, so the quicker you fix the issue, the better. There may be some rep coming your way depending on how this is handled.

Sorry for being a whiny ****.

::insert witty **** comment here::

The One justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, some stuff got caught in the wash while the database was being repaired. I don't believe the post tables can be corrected to fix those issues. Actually not a server issue on this one. Please request additional Manayunk awesomeness details as needed going forward. Thanks.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

since i made a donation, the board has gotten much worse. i'm glad i could help.

Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    since i made a donation, the board has gotten much worse. i'm glad i could help.
    mush

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    What happened to this chick? The newest member got the ax.

http://www.phillysportscentral.com/f...784-annewalter

I bird dogged that facebook name and every chick was beat so I agree with this banning

+ Reply to Thread