+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT 9/13 Phils @ Astros, Road to most anticlimatic division title ever nears an end

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    I always think ek is old because of his avatar, please use a younger, redheaded jerry pic, TIA
    That's a pretty young pic of Jerry. EK used to have one with white hair and beard.

Quote Originally Posted by phyrstphan View Post
    That's a pretty young pic of Jerry. EK used to have one with white hair and beard.
    True, hadnt realized

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Quote Originally Posted by gulfcoaster View Post
    Nah -- not really. That's just KN spreading that ****.
    All over his face!
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

5-15 5.77 ERA

Remember when people were hyping Happ to be a future #1 or 2? "Happ is a bulldog, Hamels is a soft *****"

He's a bulldog on the mound. Yea he puts a ton of base runners on but that's when he bears down.

Oh and he may not have great stuff but his fastball looks 97 with his deception!

Hey awful way to puss out to BS.
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.

It's his board. I asked why he deleted it, he said why, I don't have to go all SunMo anti admin guerilla warfare over it.

Shane gets his night off.

Rollins, Polanco, Pence, Howard, Mayberry, Francisco, Ruiz, MM, Hamels
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

Quote Originally Posted by awfulwaffle View Post
    It's his board. I asked why he deleted it, he said why, I don't have to go all SunMo anti admin guerilla warfare over it.
    <3 <3 <3

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 01civicman View Post
    LOLZ.

Believe just solidifying himself as another awesome poster on this board.
    Pretty sure he knew that you were being sarcastic and was making fun of PP/Bluejay, since they went nuts the last time the Phils lost two in a row.

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by psub View Post
    Pretty sure he knew that you were being sarcastic and was making fun of PP/Bluejay, since they went nuts the last time the Phils lost two in a row.
    I don't think so.

+ Reply to Thread