+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT take 1: Phils vs. Fish-Win it for your kid, Kyle!

rolling on the river lifer is a jewel in the rough lifer is a jewel in the rough lifer is a jewel in the rough lifer is a jewel in the rough lifer's Avatar
    perfecto interruptus

:\

I just hope all the posters here will be able to flip the switch once the post-season GDTs start. we're coasting.

Martinez 0 for his last 15. cream rises to the top, turds sink to the bottom.

Really, Shane?
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

Truckin->Other One ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd's Avatar
    victorino should not be getting 3-0 green lights
    "one more day, i find myself alive"-Jerry Garcia

I concur.
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

rolling on the river lifer is a jewel in the rough lifer is a jewel in the rough lifer is a jewel in the rough lifer is a jewel in the rough lifer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    I just hope all the posters here will be able to flip the switch once the post-season GDTs start. we're coasting.

Martinez 0 for his last 15. cream rises to the top, turds sink to the bottom.
    brutal.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Franzke went nuts for that catch. Sounded great.

kyle the incredible
    lol ruben amaro jr

Quote Originally Posted by psub View Post
    indeed it was pretty cool.
    lol ruben amaro jr

Quote Originally Posted by psub View Post
    if you didn't see it - orr was completely extended & hauled down the maximum snow cone. any more white showing & it would've fallen out.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lifer View Post
    if you didn't see it - orr was completely extended & hauled down the maximum snow cone. any more white showing & it would've fallen out.
    Hmmmm. That's what she said??

lol

+ Reply to Thread