+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: LOL Giants

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    sunmo's company win
    Iíve got Nebraska to think about, I canít worry about this.

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

you are mean

It's not going to make the defense any worse than it already is.
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

he was always dropping passes anyway.

stewert bradley'd

Looks like the Giants 3rd round pick was in a car accident and is in critical condition.

(Thanks SunMo)

what???

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    Iíve got Nebraska to think about, I canít worry about this.

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

Quote Originally Posted by melty View Post
    lol

New York Giants draft pick Chad Jones in serious car crash

Louisiana State's Chad Jones, one of the nation's most versatile collegiate athletes, is in "guarded" condition after a serious car crash today in New Orleans, according to TV station WAFB.

Jones, a third-round draft pick of the New York Giants, was a free safety on LSU's national champions of 2007. He also was on LSU's College World Series champions in 2009, as a pitcher.

LSU football coach Les Miles tweeted that: "Just got news about Chad Jones' car accident. We are praying for Chad and his family. Keep him in your prayers."

+ Reply to Thread