+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: LOL Giants

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    New York Giants draft pick Chad Jones in serious car crash

Louisiana State's Chad Jones, one of the nation's most versatile collegiate athletes, is in "guarded" condition after a serious car crash today in New Orleans, according to TV station WAFB.

Jones, a third-round draft pick of the New York Giants, was a free safety on LSU's national champions of 2007. He also was on LSU's College World Series champions in 2009, as a pitcher.

LSU football coach Les Miles tweeted that: "Just got news about Chad Jones' car accident. We are praying for Chad and his family. Keep him in your prayers."
    Iíve got Nebraska to think about, I canít worry about this.

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

oh wow, I hope he's okay.

According to WWL-TV in Louisiana, Jones suffered a fractured left leg with arteries and nerves exposed. He was listed in critical condition and taken into surgery. WWL.com reported, via Jones' father, Alfred, that Chad was alert when paramedics transported him to the hospital.
    Now i'm no doctor, but it's gonna be tough to stay with Desean Jackson with exposed arteries and nerves in your leg.

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WerthFan View Post
    oh wow, I hope he's okay.
    he's fine, he just ran around the bases then went into the dugout. he did get pie-faced by vic afterwards, though. some may have went into his eye. you never can tell with these things

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by melty View Post
    wow, how much hate, pain, and anger at god is that lil guy trying to bury dancing like that?

(a justin joke was also in the mix here)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Source: Doctors trying to save Chad Jones' leg
    Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on June 25, 2010 12:36 PM ET
    The news regarding Giants safety Chad Jones following his scary car accident on Friday continues to get more sobering.

Per a league source, PFT has learned that doctors are currently working to save Jones' leg. It was previously reported that Jones fractured his left leg, with arteries and nerves exposed.

Jones remains in critical condition. We're sure you will all join us in continuing to wish the best for him and his family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    New York Giants draft pick Chad Jones in serious car crash

Louisiana State's Chad Jones, one of the nation's most versatile collegiate athletes, is in "guarded" condition after a serious car crash today in New Orleans, according to TV station WAFB.

Jones, a third-round draft pick of the New York Giants, was a free safety on LSU's national champions of 2007. He also was on LSU's College World Series champions in 2009, as a pitcher.

LSU football coach Les Miles tweeted that: "Just got news about Chad Jones' car accident. We are praying for Chad and his family. Keep him in your prayers."

Maybe if they give him that artificial leg with that thing on it that runners use he'll have a chance at staying with Maclin. But no way will he be able to cover Desean.

Unfortunately NY Gitant Fans received some not so great news today. Chad Jones, a rookie safety was in a car accident in New Orleans. His SUV hit a pole, leaving him in not to great shape, with a broken left leg and ankle as well as a shattered left tibia and left calf. All I can say is poor guy. And what's worse, is that it was said that initially the paramedics were having trouble getting blood flow to his left leg, which obviously had most of the damage.

It's hard to say what the ultimate prognosis is. Earlier this afternoon Jones underwent surgery for his left leg and ankle and his agent Rocky Arceneaux, did say that he was in in good condition post surgery.

As of yet, it's hard to know what caused the football star to crash into a pole early this morning, but police did say that they are trying to get to the bottom of the crash, and there will be toxicology reports. Miraculously, the other two passengers in the vehicle walked away without a scratch.

This is certainly bad news for the G MEN, especially given the fact that just last week they lost another teammate to a torn ACL. Dominick Hickson was injured after trying out the turf at the new Giants Stadium and will be out for the rest of the season.

Well, this is not a great start to a season, and I'm personally hoping that it doesn't lead to another poor year for my team. In the meantime, here's hoping to a speedy recovery for Jones, as I'm sure that one had to hurt!
    Yeah, it's a big ****ing mystery.

I hope the guy winds up being ok. I don't care what team he plays for, this is sad, especially if his own stupidity caused it
    Last edited by 1980+2008; 06-25-2010 at 11:42 PM.

He's never going to play football again, obviously. The Eagles still suck, though, so I'm not sure why everyone is so happy.
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

+ Reply to Thread