+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: LOL Giants

Quote Originally Posted by bridge_to_lidge View Post
    The eagles defense isn't good, but the offense has a chance to be very good, the eagles can be in every game, so its hard to write them off before the season.
    The Giants offense can be good, too - but not good enough to make up for their defense. Neither team will win a playoff game.
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

So true, I wish Reid would realize that

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    The Giants offense can be good, too - but not good enough to make up for their defense. Neither team will win a playoff game.
    I agree 100% that the giants won't win a playoff game, but I still think the eagles have a chance to win at least 1 playoff game.
    lol ruben amaro jr

Well you're going to be disappointed for the 50th year in a row.
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

The One justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Police receive toxicology results on Chad Jones

Posted by Mike Florio on June 27, 2010 7:26 AM ET

Buried at the bottom of a USA Today update regarding Friday's automobile accident involving Giants safety Chad Jones is a potentially significant disclosure.

Police have received Jones toxicology test results, according to his agent, Rocky Arceneaux.

"I'm not certain, but I do not think alcohol was involved in the accident," Arceneaux told USA Today.

Though Jones faces far more important challenges as he recovery from the serious leg injuries he suffered, the question of whether alcohol was a factor in the accident could be a factor in the Giants' decision whether to withhold Jones' $320,000 base salary if/when he's placed on the non-football illness/injury list.

Giants' Jones eyes 2011 return
    By7 BART HUBBUCH

Encouraging medical reports caused the agent for Chad Jones to say the Giants' stricken draft pick could return to football as soon as the 2011 season -- but Jones might opt for baseball instead.

Jones underwent nearly eight hours of surgery to resume blood flow to his left ankle and foot after a one-car accident in New Orleans early Friday.

It was originally feared Jones might lose his left foot, but agent Rocky Arceneaux told the Gannett Louisiana News Service that Jones could resume his football career as soon as 2011 in light of positive feedback from his doctors.

"I'm optimistic [of a 2011 return]," Arceneaux said, according to the news service. "I would like to hope so. He's such a great athlete. I think if anybody could pull it off and come back from this, it would be Chad."

However, Arceneaux said Jones has not ruled out abandoning football altogether in favor of a baseball career because baseball would be less stressful on the leg.

Jones was a 50th-round pick by the Brewers in this year's player draft after doubling as a pitcher and outfielder at LSU.

Jones shattered the left shin and left fibula, cut a large gash in his left thigh and suffered arterial and nerve damage in the accident. He lost control of his 2010 Range Rover SUV and crashed into a pole.

Commissioner Roger Goodell mentioned Jones yesterday after he addressed 252 draft picks at the La Costa (Calif.) resort for a four-day rookie symposium.

"One of the rookies I spoke to today, Chad Jones, is in the hospital actually fighting for his life," Goodell said. "It sounds like he's doing well, but he's got a long road back." --with AP

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...#ixzz0sAIJLGja

jerome mcdougle'd

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    Police receive toxicology results on Chad Jones

Posted by Mike Florio on June 27, 2010 7:26 AM ET

Buried at the bottom of a USA Today update regarding Friday's automobile accident involving Giants safety Chad Jones is a potentially significant disclosure.

Police have received Jones toxicology test results, according to his agent, Rocky Arceneaux.

"I'm not certain, but I do not think alcohol was involved in the accident," Arceneaux told USA Today.

Though Jones faces far more important challenges as he recovery from the serious leg injuries he suffered, the question of whether alcohol was a factor in the accident could be a factor in the Giants' decision whether to withhold Jones' $320,000 base salary if/when he's placed on the non-football illness/injury list.
    Iíve got Nebraska to think about, I canít worry about this.

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

Senior Member Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin's Avatar
    c00ter!!!!!!

w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeYourBeans View Post
    Nah, I suck dick for money.
    phillysportscentral.com

Okoto Value = $296,300.59

philaphans.com

Okoto Value = $126,671.04

+ Reply to Thread