+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: GDT 9/19: Phils-Cards

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    taking the kids tonight. not that they'll remember at all. actually not terrible that they've already clinched everything so I won't feel bad for leaving them behind the bar in McFadden's while daddy watches the celebration.
    Aren't your kids like 1& 3 years old?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by phyrstphan View Post

Quote Originally Posted by phyrstphan View Post
    6 months and almost 2. just want my daughter to enjoy the ballpark experience in case we don't make it next year and Daulton/The Mayans are right about 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by dmcbrickster View Post
    I wish I were that handsome.

A 2 year old and a 6 month are not going to be able to enjoy a baseball game, which means you won't either. You should probably wait until they're old enough to understand the game and appreciate/rememebr the experience.

+ Reply to Thread