+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: GDT 9/22: Nats @ Phillies. Fall Training game # 6

Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    Bowker's last stand. Maybe he can actually get on base tonight.
    Lofty goals, I'd be happy if he hit it out of the infield tonight.

I'm not sure that a Bowker start is an apt gesture on Fan Appreciation Night.

Still, the giveaway rally towels are cool.

http://twitpic.com/6owhmq
    "Why do you guys care about velo so much, man?"

Quote Originally Posted by dmcbrickster View Post
    vegas line
    Opened Phils -200, currently -187, scoresandodds.com

So hideous for a boy. Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine's Avatar
    Go Phillies!!!!

So hideous for a boy. Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine's Avatar
    According to Wheels, the Phillies have been a little ragged lately. Haha...

Cards BP blow a 5 run lead, 4 in the 9th

rolling on the river lifer is a jewel in the rough lifer is a jewel in the rough lifer is a jewel in the rough lifer is a jewel in the rough lifer's Avatar
    interesting lineup

for whatever reason, looks like charlie's playing for the sweep

Quote Originally Posted by 1980+2008 View Post
    Cards BP blow a 5 run lead, 4 in the 9th
    That's insane. Devastating if they lose. I believe a Furcal error was a huge factor in that inning.

Peacock's parents are a little white trashy.

Quote Originally Posted by Doll Is Mine View Post
    That's insane. Devastating if they lose. I believe a Furcal error was a huge factor in that inning.

Yep - Furcal makes a lot of errors

8-6 now. If they lose, that is big.

That's the thing with momentum and slumps, they can turn around in an instant.

the phillies blow
    lol ruben amaro jr

Quote Originally Posted by 1980+2008 View Post
    Yep - Furcal makes a lot of errors

8-6 now. If they lose, that is big.

That's the thing with momentum and slumps, they can turn around in an instant.
    Furcal has made 5 errors in his last 6 games and 10 overall as a Cards.

+ Reply to Thread