+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: GDT 9/24 - Phils @ Mets - (Insert Comment Here)

Truckin->Other One ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesel View Post
    Just thinking out loud but when was the last time the team with the best regular season record in baseball won the World Series?
    2009 yankees come to mind
    "one more day, i find myself alive"-Jerry Garcia

Quote Originally Posted by Hesel View Post
    Just thinking out loud but when was the last time the team with the best regular season record in baseball won the World Series?
    Yankees in 09. However they are the only team in the last 10 years to do so.

ryanlawrence21 Ryan Lawrence
    Charlie pretty angry. "This is a test to show us how good we are....we may not like it, but this is a good measuring stick."

ryanlawrence21 Ryan Lawrence
    He said the team has lacked focus. Also went off on playing through injuries.

Charlie said it will be the playoff lineup from here on out. We'll see if he sticks to his word.
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

continued success! PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic's Avatar
    Sounds like Charlie has been reading this board a little too much.
    Eagles 101

This was the Phillies announcing to the world that they have as much respect for the Mets as Tiger had for his wedding vows.

The fans can stay calm, but it's Charlie's job to be mad about the way they are playing. Otherwise complacency sets in.

PSC's official insider

Truckin->Other One ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd's Avatar
    didnt understand what he's talking about with the injuries. upset that they are playing through them?
    "one more day, i find myself alive"-Jerry Garcia

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    wouldnt be shocked to see pence sit a game or two if he's hobblin'
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Not sure. Maybe he thinks players are somewhat dogging it because they are a little banged up and he's annoyed?

PSC's official insider

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    When you start messing with your lineup, I said this over and over, you guys have heard me say this for 5 years. Always talk about rest a player do this, do that, do this, do that, all of a sudden, we wanna get our guys who are hurting well....stuff like that. All of a sudden we start giving em 2 or 3 days off...on one off one...start telling us how to play them and everything like that...you look around and pretty soon you lose your mojo. You lose your timing, you lose your rhythm. I know what I'm talking about. i've been in the damn game for fifty years. I know exactly what I'm talking about, I preach it every day. People here it, but they look at me like I'm stupid or crazy. Maybe I am. But that's what's happening. That's what you're seeing.
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

continued success! PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic's Avatar
    Eagles 101

This was the Phillies announcing to the world that they have as much respect for the Mets as Tiger had for his wedding vows.

Senior Member Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck's Avatar
    They have just been hanging out with Carter and Richards too much that's all.
    Rob Neyer - Just finished Bill James' new book about famous crimes. It might be his best work.

Me - @robneyer What was Jack the Rippers WAR?

Goodbye CVN-65

+ Reply to Thread