+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: GDT 9/24 - Phils @ Mets - (Insert Comment Here)

It's Gonna Get Funner... Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not to channel my inner Gman but as of right now this team gets annihilated in the first round. It's like they just quit after they won the division. Sickening.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

continued success! PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic's Avatar
    ****ing stop it!
    Eagles 101

This was the Phillies announcing to the world that they have as much respect for the Mets as Tiger had for his wedding vows.

It's Gonna Get Funner... Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    They aren't in trouble if/until they lose game 1 of the NLDS. They could lose out and sweep the NLDS.
    What makes you think they have the huevos to score more than one run off ANYONE right now?

That's what they do. They play well when it matters and when it doesn't they obviously don't. This team can flip a switch on and off whenever they want. They proved it when they won 6 of 7 against Atlanta and Milwaukee.
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

Ever since they won the division and partied, this team has lost it. If they don't wake up soon, expect a 1st round elimination.

Did someone forget to flip the switch during last year's NLCS?
    "Why do you guys care about velo so much, man?"

continued success! PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic's Avatar
    You guys are huge, huge vaginas. Lmao.
    Eagles 101

This was the Phillies announcing to the world that they have as much respect for the Mets as Tiger had for his wedding vows.

Quote Originally Posted by Defensive Indifference View Post
    Did someone forget to flip the switch during last year's NLCS?
    No, they just ran into a hot team that was better than them at that current time.
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

Blog Entries
    That's what they do. They play well when it matters and when it doesn't they obviously don't. This team can flip a switch on and off whenever they want. They proved it when they won 6 of 7 against Atlanta and Milwaukee.
    So we can just forget getting swept at home by the Nats, losing 7 straight, and looking like a AAA offense to boot? I'm as big a fan as anyone, but if you're not concerned at this point, I want a handful of whatever you're taking.

I'm still not really worried. Just tired of crappy baseball.

I think it's just the law of percentages catching up to the Phils, coupled with a lack of adrenaline.

No, they just ran into a hot team that was better than them at that current time.
    Is anyone really hot this time around?

The Braves are lurching toward the playoffs. Arizona and Milwaukee have lost a few recently.

I guess Milwaukee is the hottest -- they're 7-3 in their last 10 games.

+ Reply to Thread