+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: 7:10 - Phillies Mets GDT Game 2 9/24

continued success! PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic's Avatar
    Eagles 101

This was the Phillies announcing to the world that they have as much respect for the Mets as Tiger had for his wedding vows.

It's Gonna Get Funner... Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ek'd View Post
    it doesnt matter if halladay pitches tomorrow. hamels gave up one in seven innings. its about the offense
    Exactly. And it's why I'm scared to death right now. It's not about the last eight games--it's about the last four years, and how I can't recall ever in my nearly 37 years seeing an entire team's offense turn to **** with the snap of your fingers. With the Phils, it's happened FREQUENTLY, and when it happens, it lingers. The pitching has been good enough. The offense hasn't. Flash back to '06 and '07. The '07 team's longest streak of scoring less than 4 in a game was 4 games. They did it back to back only 6 times all season. This team just managed to do it for the 15th time in 17 games. They're cold at the wrong time.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    lol... guy just on WIP:

"It's time to shutdown the injured guys until next year because it's over. They aren't winning another game this season."

Video of Charlie's rant:

http://delcotimes.com/video/sports/
    That's retarded. I'm not going that far, but if they're going to "flip the switch," might not be a bad time for a test run.

+ Reply to Thread