+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Forum udpate scheduled: 9/30 at midnight

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I really like the new look of the board. "New look, same great place!"

Really, great job, oh great Justin. It looks good. The only thing I don't like is how words wrap around to the next line and it makes it look like you mis-typed something, but that's not that big of a deal.

Unlike when Belmont changed Philaphans to look like a ****ing four-year old designed the place. I couldn't even post there if I wanted to and was allowed to, lol. It was and is just despicably awful.

Edit: New smilies!?!?! How is WerthFan not already back here?

The One justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks man. What do you mean about the word wrap?

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    Thanks man. What do you mean about the word wrap?
    You know when you get to the end of a line in the text box and a word is too long to fit on the same line, it starts over on the next line? Well, now it just continues onto the next line.

Like right now - when I'm looking at the box, my second line of text has the word continue and the third line has the 's' before the next word starts. So it seems like I accidentally put a space in between continue and s and had a typo, but in reality, it's just how it looks now. And again, "real" is on the above line and "ity" is on the next line.

Really, not a big deal, but I've never seen that before and it can get confusing, I guess.

Gimme' head 'til I'm Dead Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad's Avatar
    no more youtube vids?

I love it. Nice Job buddy.

lolololol nice job justin
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt hkp has a reputation beyond repute hkp has a reputation beyond repute hkp has a reputation beyond repute hkp has a reputation beyond repute hkp has a reputation beyond repute hkp has a reputation beyond repute hkp has a reputation beyond repute hkp has a reputation beyond repute hkp has a reputation beyond repute hkp has a reputation beyond repute hkp has a reputation beyond repute hkp's Avatar
    ****, I posted in OT. But, yes. I mean, YES!!! Quick reply with quotes = JIMP. IMG tags = JAOTP.
    "I'll take a pie in the face any day." -Brian Schneider, 08 July 2010

The One justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by psub View Post
    You know when you get to the end of a line in the text box and a word is too long to fit on the same line, it starts over on the next line? Well, now it just continues onto the next line.

Like right now - when I'm looking at the box, my second line of text has the word continue and the third line has the 's' before the next word starts. So it seems like I accidentally put a space in between continue and s and had a typo, but in reality, it's just how it looks now. And again, "real" is on the above line and "ity" is on the next line.

Really, not a big deal, but I've never seen that before and it can get confusing, I guess.
    I gotcha. After upgrading vb itself, I needed to upgrade the hack for Quick Reply that adds the editor, etc. Apparently it has some issues.

I have a request out to get more info but I just don't think the guy who made the hack has updated it yet to be compatible with the latest version of vb. Can't complain too much since it's a free add-on.

Does anyone see very brief flashes of code where Quick Reply should be when the page loads? And I'm sure everyone is heartbroken that the ad code underneath won't display for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuad View Post
    no more youtube vids?
    The button is still there but I need to update the icon for this new version of Quick Reply. I may do it today, I may put it off for another month...

Either way it still works. It's the second to last button on the bottom row of icons above the Quick Reply text box.

Quote Originally Posted by FishTaco View Post
    I love it. Nice Job buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbfp210 View Post
    lolololol nice job justin
    Thanks guys.

+ Reply to Thread