+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 125 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: NLDS - GDT Phils at Cards (Game 3) Hamels vs Garcia

Is it hitting season yet? Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bmorephillyfan View Post
    Of the last 23 series that started 1-1 (5 game series ), the team that won game 3 won 19 of the series. So thinking tonight is kind of important.
    Yeah....but I love the Phillies in Game 4 against Jackson. Win tonight and I think we're scouting Milwaukee midnight tomorrow. Lose tonight, I still think we're playing a sphincter-tightening game with both aces on full rest. The negadelphian in me then envisions a Skip Schumaker broken bat 2-run single killing us in the 7th.

Alcoholic Osprey is a splendid one to behold Osprey is a splendid one to behold Osprey is a splendid one to behold Osprey is a splendid one to behold Osprey is a splendid one to behold Osprey is a splendid one to behold Osprey is a splendid one to behold Osprey's Avatar
    Leaving for the game. Go Phils!
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty
    apparently, though, my twat is filled with cobwebs
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdiggler View Post
    theres no harm in asking. or just flatly saying "i'm looking to cum, i don't care what part of your body makes that happen for me. Just tell me if that's a possibility."
    Quote Originally Posted by Doll Is Mine View Post
    Eh, the asshole can be pretty impressive if you train it properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by shortswing View Post
    i wonder if we can convince mom to play with my asshole haha.

write your name on an index card in non-smearing magic marker so they can identify your corpse after the cirrohsis takes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Leaving for the game. Go Phils!
    Enjoy heaven, buddy

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Currently Active Users
    There are currently 90 users online. 20 members and 70 guestsMost users ever online was 192, 10-01-2011 at 05:41 PM.

‎dmcbrickster,‎awfulwaffle,‎Beliveau10,‎DeadPhish, ‎e-five,‎FLiP,‎HCBB,‎KrukNut,‎melty,‎MisterQ,‎Ricky Jordan,‎rncd89,‎shortswing,‎SwingOnThis,‎USAFlyers 18,

70 guests need to man up and join like xeekik

I won't be starting this game on DVR until after 7:00... going to be tough to resist the temptation to check in on it

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    game is canceled per Zolecki twitter

Senior Member Cardsbooz will become famous soon enough
    Here we go again...almost Game Time!! Now I just need dbfp210 to break out one of his iconic and ultra creative "i hope you die" or " I hope you get hit by a bus and die" remarks and I'll be all ready for first pitch.

Go Cards!!

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFanOH View Post
    I won't be starting this game on DVR until after 7:00... going to be tough to resist the temptation to check in on it
    please provide cell phone # and credit card # so I can "check in" and let you know what is going on

Anyone hear Ricky Ricardo, the Phils spanish broadcaster, on wip this morning? He was talking to Jaime in spanish and said that the kid looks scared to death. We have GOT to get to him early.

Quote Originally Posted by dmcbrickster View Post
    please provide cell phone # and credit card # so I can "check in" and let you know what is going on
    no problem, thanks!
    phone # 668-3868
    Credit card: 2587 4569 8541 2657 and that 3 digit number on the back is 547

+ Reply to Thread