+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: NLDS - GDT Phils at Cards (Game 3) Hamels vs Garcia

Senior Member Cardsbooz will become famous soon enough
    "the arch will take you down"....Go Cards!!

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardsbooz View Post
    "the arch will take you down"....Go Cards!!

Senior Member Cardsbooz will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by dmcbrickster View Post
    lol on this ^

Hamels has ok numbers vs the Cards. 2-3 3.27 era. 1.00 whip. At Busch he is 1-1 3.0 era, .93 whip. Jaime's numbers vs Philly 2-1 1.2 era, .93 whip. At home he is 16-9 2.37 era, 1.15 whip in his career and 9-4 2.55 era, 1.11 whip this year. Should be a pitcher's duel tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Junior Member John Lee Pettimore is on a distinguished road
    Since the umps have probably viewed the TLR video concerning their pitch calling a thousand plus times, Cole will be able to roll the ball like a bowling ball and they will call it a strike. The cards are done. Bad for me, good for Philly fans.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Spring Is Coming... shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing's Avatar

Junior Member John Lee Pettimore is on a distinguished road
    Those are all pretty cool pictures. I liked the pic that #66 posted the best.

I feel that it is my obligation as a Cardinal fan to remind you that Jaime "Phillie Killer" Garcia is toeing the rubber opposite Mr. Hamels tomorrow.

That said, I hope for your sake that Cole brings it. It may be worth the Phillies' equipment managers time to just leave the bats at home as they will be no use against Garcia.

For real though, this should be a great game and obviously the breaking point in the series. I really think that it could go either way. The Cardinals have been good enough to show that they could hit anyone on any given night that they are on. It should be a good crowd and hopefully they will be pumped for the series (yes- I know STL crowds can be a bit quiet).

I personally hope both starters bring it and we get a good pitchers duel.

Phillies Lineup versus Garcia

If the Phillies stick with their starting lineup, this is their history against Garcia.

Jimmy Rollins 1 for 11 with a .091 average and a .182 ops
    Chase Utley 0 for 6
    Hunter Pence 3 for 15 with a .200 average but a .800 OPS
    Ryan Howard 2 for 12 with a .167 average and a .583 OPS
    Raul Ibanez 1 for 3 with a .333 average and a .667 OPS
    Shane Victorino 2 for 9 with a .222 average and .522 ops
    Placido Polonco 2 for 11 with a .182 average and 503 OPS
    Carlos Ruiz 0 for 3

That's a combined 11 for 68 or a .161 average

Manuel may want to sub out Ibanez with Mayberry who is 3 for 6 with a 1.167 OPS against Garcia. If he does it raises the combined average to .183, still an advantage for the good guys.

Also Garcia has a home ERA of 2.55.

I'm betting cards win tomorrow, Phils win behind a dominant Oswalt Wednesday who has just been dealing lately.

Leading to a dream matchup of a fully rested Carpenter versus his best friend in the game Doc Halladay in a do or die game 5. I'm guessing I won't be getting much work done this week.

Truckin->Other One ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd's Avatar
    yes we know they suck vs garcia. no need to make a thread on it
    "one more day, i find myself alive"-Jerry Garcia

You should start a thread about this topic

+ Reply to Thread