+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pistacio Girl and Miller Light Beer Pirate Guy

RIP DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ's Avatar

The Pistacio Girl and Miller Light Beer Pirate Guy

would?
    Pi-sta-sh-i-os!

funny or annoying?

continued success! PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic's Avatar
    would not. Even if she was giving me free beer.
    Eagles 101

This was the Phillies announcing to the world that they have as much respect for the Mets as Tiger had for his wedding vows.

Diddle Kong USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18's Avatar
    Miller Lite guy used to work(maybe still does) Flyers games. Fact.

I think he's funny, but I'd be pissed off if he was doing it during meaningful games...
    Your mind is a mountain before you. You've reached the summit, now transcend the skies.

She blends into the white PSC background.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Would not. Looks more like typical Pittsburgh trash than a Philly girl. Ugly and pale.

And annoying.

Damn it, Doug.

RIP DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ's Avatar
    article on pistacio girl in today's DN.
    http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...html?viewAll=y
    During the summer, on warm nights, when the mood in the ballpark is more playful, casual, she will yell down to the bullpen, "Hey, Cutesy Stutesy, want some nuts?" This sends the fans wild in Section 102. They love the show, and of course this helps with sales.
    lol at "Cutesy Stutesy"

I hate pistacios. Way too much effort for a morsel of food.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Was she out picketing with the rest of them after the game the other day? What kind of success do you expect to have picketing AFTER a game?

continued success! PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I hate pistacios. Way too much effort for a morsel of food.
    Do you like crabs?
    Eagles 101

This was the Phillies announcing to the world that they have as much respect for the Mets as Tiger had for his wedding vows.

I like the taste of them. I wouldn't order crabs in a restaurant and look like a god damn idiot cracking them open and making a ****ing mess.

People order crabs at restaurants?
    Eagles 101

I see them on the menu. I'm assuming they do.

+ Reply to Thread