+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: The Pistacio Girl and Miller Light Beer Pirate Guy

Michael T Calvanese
    November 16 at 11:46am
    November Month of Thanks Day 16 - Today I am thankful for the person I've known the longest aside from my parents - Emily Calvanese. My only sibling - parents decided once she was born that they couldn't possibly do any better afterwards. Tons of fun and time together growing up in Aston and summers in Manahawkin. Even though I'm 2 and a half years older, I look up to my sister in a lot of ways in her life and relationships and accomplishments. (She was also way better than me at soccer). Love you Sis - Blessed to be able to call you that!

Emily Calvanese
    Emily Calvanese Awwww, youre gonna make me cry. I look up to you, your lovely life and family! Youre def better at computers than me and I thank you for my dry sense of humor. Love you more than you'll ever know! XOXOX Cant wait for thanksgiving next week ;-)
    Like Reply 7 November 16 at 11:48am

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    he really did turn out to be a total asshole
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    A huge phony. Like all overly religious people.
    but he's listing 20 things he's thankful for on facebook, he must be a great person

Larry H Moore Sr kind of stepping on the toes of Thomas Calvanese, to be honest
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Michael T Calvanese
    November 21 at 10:03am Marcus Hook
    Kids are currently fighting biPolar - we have them correctly trained that they say NOT CHRISTMAS YET for every Christmas decoration they see up. However, when we scan through the car radio, everytime we get to 99.5 or 101.1 and a Christmas song is on, they say I WANTED THAT SONG! when we skip past it.
    WTF is even talking about?
    I don't know. I know he's keeping the Christ in Christmas though
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Larry H Moore Sr kind of stepping on the toes of Thomas Calvanese, to be honest
    I like how he just assumes the mantle of patriarch.

What are the odds that there was a Moore and Sons scrap metal business at some point?

I like how he just assumes the mantle of patriarch.
    pretty sure you're disqualified from being patriarch if you can scratch your forehead with your chin.

Pounding vaj since 2012 Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    Rowen should break out the white flour t-shirt and see if he can pick her up at a rally.
    Sadly I had to retire that shirt. It was more torn up and destroyed than DIMs pooper.
    "**** robo's family.
    There. I said it." -SwingOnThis

"someday we'll meet, and it will be more awkward than either of us can possibly imagine" -pp999

Pounding vaj since 2012 Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What are the odds that there was a Moore and Sons scrap metal business at some point?
    Probably a little lower than FLiP leading an alt-right rally
    "**** robo's family.

"someday we'll meet, and it will be more awkward than either of us can possibly imagine" -pp999

Larry Moore
    Larry Moore We're glad to have you as a part of the family Michael T Calvanese im happy for you and Tammy Calvanese and proud of you guys for raising your family right in a world so wrong miss you all
    Like Reply 2 November 17 at 7:52am

Sherry Chapman
    Sherry Chapman Thank you you made my day
    Like Reply 1 November 17 at 8:37am

Larry H. Moore Sr.
    Larry H. Moore Sr. It's great to be a part of this big and growing family it's even better to be the patriarch of such a fine group of people
    Like Reply 1 November 17 at 12:32pm

Blog Entries
    Looks like an ad for Crystal Meth.
    "**** robo's family.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Perfessor View Post

+ Reply to Thread