+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: The Pistacio Girl and Miller Light Beer Pirate Guy

Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyersCupCrazy View Post
    Just saw the Pistachio girl at the game on Sunday night. Almost bought a bag too, but 6 bucks!?
    believe it or not, theyre actually pricier at the supermarket - retail usually at 8.99 or so. not sure of the size comparison though. tammy loves them but we only get them on sale for 5 bucks or less.
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

I do not believe that they are more expensive at the supermarket than at the game.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

It's the same as beer, pp. It's only like $7.50 at the game and it's like $25 at the store!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by mtcal View Post
    believe it or not, theyre actually pricier at the supermarket - retail usually at 8.99 or so. not sure of the size comparison though. tammy loves them but we only get them on sale for 5 bucks or less.
    What store do you shop at?

mt shops at ack-a-me. 75% sure he gets one of those motorized carts to get around.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    we switch up grocery shopping between Giant, ShopRite, Acme, and Pathmark.

Next person who goes to a grocery store - tell me what a bag of pistachios costs.
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Classic MT

1 lb bag of pistachios at shop rite is listed at $8.99. apologize to mt, you dildos.

http://shop.mywebgrocer.com/shop.asp...&HasProducts=0

It's not possible that you're dumb enough to think that everything at a game is marked up 500% except pistacios, which are sold at a huge discount.

Blog Entries
    i'm guessing the bags at the game may not be a pound?

tammy commented on this when we say the nut-girl - 'that's a lot of money, but it's still cheaper than at the store!'
    Classic MT

they're probably blood pistachios from the Sudan which would explain why there isn't a distinct mark-up.

I'm not surprised that MT does his grocery shopping at concession stands.
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

+ Reply to Thread