+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: The Pistacio Girl and Miller Light Beer Pirate Guy

With Tammy running the show Lukas is going to lose out on Calvanese home school valedictorian to the second hand craigslist patio furniture they have in their kitchen.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i don't see any pictures of your raymour and flanTrayvonn ever, pp999!
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    and i had 690 on my math SAT, a 4 on my AP Calc exam.
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Classic MT

So you are going to be the math teacher?

Quote Originally Posted by DOUGESQ View Post
    Melty, please rate:

Why do white people have jam sessions in empty parking lots.

Blog Entries
    So you are going to be the math teacher?
    i will definitely help when we get to intermediate math
    Classic MT

Quote Originally Posted by mtcal View Post
    tammy commented on this when we say the nut-girl - 'that's a lot of money, but it's still cheaper than at the store!'
    The average Calvanese IQ can't be much higher than 65
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

The Pistacio Girl and Miller Light Beer Pirate Guy

Lol

With Tammy running the show Lukas is going to lose out on Calvanese home school valedictorian to the second hand craigslist patio furniture they have in their kitchen.
    lol

Wow Doug used to really be into the Phillies. Then they start to struggle and he vanishes. Horrible front runner, not surprising he's a Steelers fan.

Blog Entries
    1300 SATs...you pp?
    Classic MT

have you at least reconsidered the whole homeschooling the kids idea? And when you retake the test you don't get to add up the scores from the first and second time you took it.

+ Reply to Thread