+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
Results 1,129 to 1,139 of 1139

Thread: NLDS - GDT Phils at Cards (Game 4) Oswalt vs Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Doll Is Mine View Post
    Haha...I know you're making fun of me but this game seriously depressed the **** out of me. Tomorrow, I'll feel better and back to my jolly self.
    I'm not man. I love the photo thread. It was a depressing game, but we got Friday. Don't worry.
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by awfulwaffle View Post
    Their plate discipline compared to the Cardinals is pretty ****ing stupid. They have like 4 hitters seeing 4 pitches per AB and 2 of them are pitchers.
    I think part of that is that St. Louis pitchers don't walk a whole lot of batters. Duncan is a great pitching coach and they know what they're doing and exploiting a weakness.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I think part of that is that St. Louis pitchers don't walk a whole lot of batters. Duncan is a great pitching coach and they know what they're doing and exploiting a weakness.
    yep Duncan, preaches pitch to contact, hence throw strikes. You can only really take 2 pitches when pitchers are throwing strikes.

Forever Grateful FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy's Avatar
    Ibanez needs to sit, and honestly, so does Polanco. He's ****ing garbage.

Howard sucks, but we have no other choice.

keeping it unreal MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun's Avatar
    I wouldn't sit Raul when he just took Loshe deep the other day, but whatever.
    "Seriously why do you even watch baseball? the game is determined off the field by a series of equations that you will never understand."

Forever Grateful FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightSun View Post
    I wouldn't sit Raul when he just took Loshe deep the other day, but whatever.
    Carpenter is pitching game 5, so who cares? He hasn't done anything else.

Lefty vs. Lefty - and he ****ing blows. Sit him.

Well, the first step is admitting you have a problem, right?

"I know I am," said Ryan Howard, who is hitless with six strikeouts in his last 11 at-bats. "I know I feel like I've kind of been jumping out trying to get pitches, instead of just letting them come to me. I think for me I just need to be a little more patient and just sit back a little bit. It's a little bit easier said than done, but I've got to find a way."

keeping it unreal MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyersCupCrazy View Post
    Carpenter is pitching game 5, so who cares? He hasn't done anything else.
    Really? Thought it would be Loshe again.

Guess not since he started on Sunday and this is normal rest for him.
    "Seriously why do you even watch baseball? the game is determined off the field by a series of equations that you will never understand."

So hideous for a boy. Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jml87 View Post
    Well, the first step is admitting you have a problem, right?

"I know I am," said Ryan Howard, who is hitless with six strikeouts in his last 11 at-bats. "I know I feel like I've kind of been jumping out trying to get pitches, instead of just letting them come to me. I think for me I just need to be a little more patient and just sit back a little bit. It's a little bit easier said than done, but I've got to find a way."
    Ugh...the meditating before your ABs isn't working, fatso.

I noticed he did not meditate before the last ab. He was pumping his fists when Chase walked. Made a hell of a big difference, didn't it...

Stumbling Toward 75 Wins gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster has a reputation beyond repute gulfcoaster's Avatar
    OVER-thinking? OVER-meditating? Let it rip -- stop ****ing obsessing over it. Let it rip.
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -- Thomas Jefferson

+ Reply to Thread