+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 121 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 5 GDT - Halladay vs. Carpenter: Do or Die in a Fire

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Phillies -190
    Over Under 6.5

Vegas loves the phillies and so should you

Senior Member PhillyFrank57 is a name known to all PhillyFrank57 is a name known to all PhillyFrank57 is a name known to all PhillyFrank57 is a name known to all PhillyFrank57 is a name known to all PhillyFrank57 is a name known to all PhillyFrank57's Avatar
    Lets forget about what happened last night and get this **** done tonight. The offense better show up for more than 1 inning tonight.
    That's PF57 to you.

I don't know if Charlie changes the lineup. Doing it right now may spell panic a bit. We've changed the lineup a bunch of times this season when the offense was playing horribly and it really didn't do much. Players just need to nut up and start hitting the ****ing ball. I like Pence 3 because it breaks up Utley and Howard with a righty in between.
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

Quote Originally Posted by dmcbrickster View Post
    Phillies -190
    Over Under 6.5

Vegas loves the phillies and so should you
    Boner

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Line moving down now, the public is all backing the cards and betting them

Halladay -175

over under up to 7 now

take the under

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    take the under
    cards scored 6 in a game Halladay pitched last week. I wouldn't call an o/u of 7 a lock.

i keep seeing that stupid statement. you were lucky to score 3 off of halladay, the only reason you got 3 more is because we were up 8 runs and ran out our mop up guy. 4-2 phils lock it up

I know Carpenter will be back on full rest, but I am hoping that the effects of starting on 3 days rest will linger. Wishful thinking maybe, but we'll see

Truckin->Other One ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd's Avatar
    well that is usually the case that the start after the first start on 3 days rest, the pitcher has problems. however, it's not for sure and carpenter had a bad outing on 3 days rest which is a little different than how the numbers are run
    "one more day, i find myself alive"-Jerry Garcia

GDT 10/7 NLDS game 5: Phillies versus Cardinals Biggest start of Doc's career.

Lets Go Phillies!

gyi0061953049.jpg
    The best team won and then Ruben Amaro Jr. was hired and ****ed it all up

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    well this is awkward
    Iíve got Nebraska to think about, I canít worry about this.

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

+ Reply to Thread