+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: SS and Dmcbrickster are now accepting applications....

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

SS and Dmcbrickster are now accepting applications....

to join the flyers board. Now that the phillies choked and the eagles season was over since last week you *****'s will need a place to hang.

All you bandwagon playoff flyers fans are welcome to apply. We will not have the horribleness of the phillies board so please stay away.

You will be subject to ball busting and an AIDS test.

To join the board with the only team to have a chance to win a championship this year please apply here http://www.phillysportscentral.com/f...0-dmcbrickster

In you application please state:

1. Which game you would like to pay for DP, SS, and myself to attend a flyers game.
    2. Are you a mental patient like FishTaco?
    3. Will you hit the donate button at the bottom of the screen?
    4. Did you accept the trade sent?
    5. Does Lindros deserve to be in the HOF?
    6. What year did the flyer become a expansion team?
    7. What is the longest unbeaten streak in the NHL?
    8. Did you ever do blow with the old city crew?
    9. Do you have an extra seat to the Winter Classic?
    10. On a scale of 1-10 how much do you want the penguins team plane to crash?
    Last edited by John Gulbunney; 10-10-2011 at 06:35 AM.

Ussatai

Diddle Kong USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18's Avatar
    Applicants must be able to spell Lindros correctly.
    Your mind is a mountain before you. You've reached the summit, now transcend the skies.

Sick burn, mods please delete dmc from the internet

Spring Is Coming... shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing's Avatar
    lol nice dmc

continued success! PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic's Avatar
    I am applying but I am not answering your questions. My qualifications are: I've watched the first two games, and I like the black guy.
    Eagles 101

This was the Phillies announcing to the world that they have as much respect for the Mets as Tiger had for his wedding vows.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilaPhanatic View Post
    I am applying but I am not answering your questions. My qualifications are: I've watched the first two games, and I like the black guy.
    ^trade sent
    lol ruben amaro jr

continued success! PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic has a reputation beyond repute PhilaPhanatic's Avatar
    Also I know very little about hockey but it seems like that KrukNut guy really knows what he is talking about when it comes to the sport so I will go with whatever he says.
    Eagles 101

This was the Phillies announcing to the world that they have as much respect for the Mets as Tiger had for his wedding vows.

So hideous for a boy. Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine's Avatar
    Don't you worry. The Phillies board will be pretty active with all the offseason moves.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dross

The phillies board is pitiful. Seriously that **** is a joke.

bring back 2fast! DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish's Avatar
    melty need not apply. You're an honorary member.

+ Reply to Thread