+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: SS and Dmcbrickster are now accepting applications....

Senior Member Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheyney View Post
    That's not a bad play DBFP. I legitimately believe they're coming out of the west. Mentally tough, fundamentally sound, refuse to deviate from their system, and a total team belief. Throw in the world class tending of Rinne, and they are a tough ****ing out.

EDIT: And I wrote on another board - Radulov has been a stud since coming back. That locker room is so strong with veteran leadership, he fell right into place and is contributing within what the team is trying to do system wise. He is a beast at both ends of the rink. His goal in the deciding game the other night was a great reward for a player that has been doing EVERYTHING the right way since coming back.
    dont sleep on the blues
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeYourBeans View Post
    Nah, I suck dick for money.
    phillysportscentral.com

Okoto Value = $296,300.59

philaphans.com

Okoto Value = $126,671.04

After the 10-3 spanking I didn't think the Flyers were going to do it. In the first round predictions, I had the Flyers in 7 but after that game, I saw a lot of things that scared the **** out of me.

As an aside - when I did the first round predicitons, I also did the rest of my pool straight through and came up with Preds/Flyers SCF.

The only one I've picked wrong so far is the LA/VAN series. I also picked an OTT upset over the Rags.
    I would've been a tad worried if they hadn't put so much pressure on the pens in the 3rd period of game 5. once I saw that I knew the pens weren't going to take it unless the flyers gave it away.

Senior Member Cheyney will become famous soon enough
    Lukin - I love the Blues. Huge fan. Backes is one of my favorite players in the league. Huge Blues fan.

Civ - Radulov's agent hinting about going back to Russia is posturing. If that was the case, I don't think he would've even come over for the 10 regular season games and playoffs. Poile and his asst GM have been pressuring Radulov to come back since January. And I don't disagree that he may have been flaky, I also believe he's matured a bit.

Hoodlum - totally agree. This is NSH's best look at the Cup this year.

Senior Member Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin's Avatar
    Lukin - I love the Blues. Huge fan. Backes is one of my favorite players in the league. Huge Blues fan.

Civ - Radulov's agent hinting about going back to Russia is posturing. If that was the case, I don't think he would've even come over for the 10 regular season games and playoffs. Poile and his asst GM have been pressuring Radulov to come back since January. And I don't disagree that he may have been flaky, I also believe he's matured a bit.

Hoodlum - totally agree. This is NSH's best look at the Cup this year.
    I think he came over to close out his ELC deal
    phillysportscentral.com

philaphans.com

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    I got Nashville bet in when they were 18 to 1 to win cup after the deadline. I am a huge Preds fan going forward. If not the flyers hopefully the Preds

Quote Originally Posted by Lukin View Post
    I think he came over to close out his ELC deal
    Yup, exactly my point. Why even bother only to go back to Russia.
    Last edited by Cheyney; 04-23-2012 at 11:54 AM.

Agreed DMC. If not the Flyers, I'm all in for the Preds. As a hockey fan, there's a lot to like about the way they play the game and the makeup of that roster.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    not to mention I was down there for the flyers preds game in January and those fans were awesome, cool city

Quote Originally Posted by dmcbrickster View Post
    not to mention I was down there for the flyers preds game in January and those fans were awesome, cool city
    Thanks for ignoring me and my attempts to meet you in Nashville DMC --- appreciated
    phillysportscentral.com

philaphans.com

Thanks for ignoring me and my attempts to meet you in Nashville DMC --- appreciated
    Sorry buddy I was with 18 other on the trip

Next year I think we are in for LA to see flyers/kings

Quote Originally Posted by dmcbrickster View Post
    Sorry buddy I was with 18 other on the trip

Next year I think we are in for LA to see flyers/kings
    I understand -- you cant let your friends know you converse with black people on the interwebs.
    phillysportscentral.com

philaphans.com

I understand -- you cant let your friends know you converse with people on the interwebs.
    fixed

+ Reply to Thread