+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: SS and Dmcbrickster are now accepting applications....

Spring Is Coming... shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing's Avatar
    Lol at anyone who thought they would end up losing this series. Come on now.

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    <--------------- Never had a doubt

C I put some money down on the Preds to win the Cup. Incredible D and goalie, and with Radulov they may have enough offense to do it.
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

Senior Member Cheyney will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by dbfp210 View Post
    C I put some money down on the Preds to win the Cup. Incredible D and goalie, and with Radulov they may have enough offense to do it.
    That's not a bad play DBFP. I legitimately believe they're coming out of the west. Mentally tough, fundamentally sound, refuse to deviate from their system, and a total team belief. Throw in the world class tending of Rinne, and they are a tough ****ing out.

EDIT: And I wrote on another board - Radulov has been a stud since coming back. That locker room is so strong with veteran leadership, he fell right into place and is contributing within what the team is trying to do system wise. He is a beast at both ends of the rink. His goal in the deciding game the other night was a great reward for a player that has been doing EVERYTHING the right way since coming back.
    Last edited by Cheyney; 04-23-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Is he staying in Nashville next season or heading back to Mother Russia? He's a RFA

Senior Member Cheyney will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodlum View Post
    Is he staying in Nashville next season or heading back to Mother Russia? He's a RFA
    IMHO, he is here to stay. His contractual obligations are up in the KHL and he is not bound to play for Yulaev anymore.

He got a quick refresher of what good life is like in the NHL. And if Nashville goes deep, all the more reason to stick around.

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    PSUB posted that his agent said he's going back to Russia after this season.

He's a ****ing flake.

I hope he stays. Fun to watch. They have a ton of UFAs and RFAs, but obviously cap space too. Rinne goes from $3.4m to $7m. Suter and Weber are going to get paid by someone. Should be interesting. This may be their best shot to get to the Cup.

Weber will stay, Suter will go.

Weber might get like 7M

Weber's already at $7.5m which is the highest dman cap hit in the league, according to capgeek, and tied for 6th overall. Ovechkin is #1 at $9.5m.

Just ahead of Gomez at $7.4m cap hit lol

Diddle Kong USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18 has a reputation beyond repute USAFlyers18's Avatar
    Weber's cap hit was because he got a 1 year deal, so it was pretty high.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it goes down to 6.5 or 7 once he's signed long-term(obviously this would mean REALLY long term).
    Your mind is a mountain before you. You've reached the summit, now transcend the skies.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cam Ward is a better goal scorer these days than Scott Gomez.

+ Reply to Thread