+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Things that have lived up to their hype better than 2011 Eagles

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Things that have lived up to their hype better than 2011 Eagles

stealing this idea from CF

Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

Betamax

The Playboy Club
    You are probably the biggest contributor to the depressingness

KrukNut on 1960.

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

iforoneetcetcetcetcetc Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony has a reputation beyond repute Tony's Avatar

Attached Images
    It's Always Frabjous in Philadelphia

The other fruit Jroll has a reputation beyond repute Jroll has a reputation beyond repute Jroll has a reputation beyond repute Jroll has a reputation beyond repute Jroll has a reputation beyond repute Jroll has a reputation beyond repute Jroll has a reputation beyond repute Jroll has a reputation beyond repute Jroll has a reputation beyond repute Jroll has a reputation beyond repute Jroll has a reputation beyond repute Jroll's Avatar
    Mr. Vengeance-the lack of Jroll **** in my life is why I vent.

""next time you look in the face of that sweet daughter of yours. Say the N word"

Hangs Dong SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute
    ďThis is by far the greatest place Iíve ever played Ė and the greatest fans that Iíve ever been around. That was as loud as Iíve ever heard it here. It was really a special feeling to be out there and have the fans behind you like that. I was just trying to go pitch to pitch and do everything I could. But it was really electric; it was something Iíll never forget.Ē

So hideous for a boy. Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine's Avatar

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So hideous for a boy. Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine's Avatar

Senior Member PhillyFrank57 is a name known to all PhillyFrank57 is a name known to all PhillyFrank57 is a name known to all PhillyFrank57 is a name known to all PhillyFrank57 is a name known to all PhillyFrank57 is a name known to all PhillyFrank57's Avatar
    That's PF57 to you.

Hangs Dong SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute SunnyInPhilly has a reputation beyond repute
    ďThis is by far the greatest place Iíve ever played Ė and the greatest fans that Iíve ever been around. That was as loud as Iíve ever heard it here. It was really a special feeling to be out there and have the fans behind you like that. I was just trying to go pitch to pitch and do everything I could. But it was really electric; it was something Iíll never forget.Ē

+ Reply to Thread