+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 512 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 LastLast
Results 6,109 to 6,120 of 6139

Thread: Jerry Sandusky, Penn State sexual abuse cover-up scandal

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    and lol at Paterno actually being dead
    http://humansarefree.com/2016/07/hit...-died-old.html

Hitler definitely lived out his life in South America. The government had an open file on him until the 1960s.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Spanier defense rests without him testifying or calling any witness. Case is now with the jury.

what are you hoping for, MrQ?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I'm just not sure if you're part of the Paterno did everything he possibly could crowd or not.

Not really hoping for anything in particular. Its tough to tell from the press reports but based on what I've read it seems Schultz and Curley insulated Spanier to a degree. Both were clear they never told Spanier the incident in the shower was sexual because McQueary never told them that it was. That's probably ********, but it does help Spanier. And no, I'm not a Joe is blameless guy. Nor am I a Joe is evil incarnate who orchestrated a cover up of years of known abuse to protect his football team guy either.

Joe looked the other was for pretty much his entire tenure. The reason Sandusky resigned out of nowhere was because Paterno know what he was up to. Then allowed him to run wild on campus.

While there's no doubt Paterno covered it up for a long time, I have a lot of respect for MisterQ and his opinions.

That is absolute stupidity and fiction but whatever makes you happy.

I meant swing's comment, not your well founded respect for me.

I also happen to think the rapes gave these kids more money than they could have hoped for and made them stronger people. And that's what being an educator is all about.

Sometimes tough love is the answer.

+ Reply to Thread