+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 520 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerry Sandusky, Penn State sexual abuse cover-up scandal

Paterno got an eyewitness account the morning after that shower assault allegedly took place. He absolutely should get some blame for not going to the police.
    "Why do you guys care about velo so much, man?"

Well the GA that reported it wasn't very trust worthy. That's why he's the WR coach now.

I don't really understand McQueary's response either.

So he sees Sandusky raping a child in the shower (allegedly) and he leaves, and calls his own father? He doesn't make any effort to help the child?

He doesn't call the police himself? It's bizarre.

Why did McQueary just let Sandusky rape the kid anyway? I mean if it were me I probably would have tried to stop it.
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

According to the attorney general no one at Penn State made any effort to find out who the child was, or if he was OK.

I bet they would have if he could run a 4.3 40.
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

I personally can't wait for Paterno to act like an old senile **** on the stand.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Defensive Indifference View Post
    I don't really understand McQueary's response either.

So he sees Sandusky raping a child in the shower (allegedly) and he leaves, and calls his own father? He doesn't make any effort to help the child?

He doesn't call the police himself? It's bizarre.
    I'm still shocked to know how NO ONE said anything about it. You wanna know how I found out about this ********? A ****ing player told me two years ago. A player. And said, "It's a very sad scene here every day with his wife at practice. She's just quiet, but everyone knows and she does." Now how the **** does an entire team know, as well as most people within the program, and have it stay a secret for so long?

Still, the tattoos were much, much worse. Hopefully Terrelle Pryor gets what is coming to him.

RIP DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ's Avatar
    Mods, please rename thread title to "PSUB supports pedophiles."
    tx

If it was someone that wasn't a close personal friend of Paterno do people really think he wouldn't have done more? Please.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by awfulwaffle View Post
    I personally can't wait for Paterno to act like an old senile **** on the stand.
    He's definitely going with the Uncle Leo defense.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DOUGESQ View Post
    Mods, please rename thread title to "PSUB supports pedophiles."
    tx
    Uhhh, what? If you're trying to make a joke pertaining to the numerous times I've said you support rapists, at least have it make sense. I'm disgusted by all of this and haven't said a single pro-Penn State word about it, let alone about the team in a very long time.

Go support more rapist athletes who don't get in trouble. At least Sandusky will probably spend the rest of his life in jail. Your idol is still throwin' picks and rapin' chicks weekly.

+ Reply to Thread