+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 522 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerry Sandusky, Penn State sexual abuse cover-up scandal

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I will be so relieved if Spanier is gone after all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    What kind of sick **** could take advantage of handicapped kids and not commit suicide?
    wait, they were handicapped kids? Meh, who cares.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by psub View Post
    I will be so relieved if Spanier is gone after all of this.

and lol at the defense of Paterno. He has a little pull at PSU, you don't think maybe he should have asked his defensive coordinator about raping crippled kids in the shower?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Is it hitting season yet? Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    and lol at the defense of Paterno. He has a little pull at PSU, you don't think maybe he should have asked his defensive coordinator about raping crippled kids in the shower?
    He could have, but I imagine Tom Bradley would have denied it and told him that was the guy he replaced that was doing it.

so you think that he just started raping kids as a hobby after he retired from Penn State? Interesting.

The kicker for Alabama should be on suicide watch for tonight.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    looks like alabama may have to stop paying their recruiting rbs and start paying the kickers theyre trying to recruit
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

They didn't really have a good snap and set there.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They didn't really have a good snap and set there.
    or the other 3 times
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Classic MT

Quote Originally Posted by mtcal View Post
    or the other 3 times
    I said on that one, dipshit. And there weren't any that I would call chip shots, there was a 44 yarder and two other 50 yarders, one of which was blocked.

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry I upset you pp999.
    Classic MT

+ Reply to Thread