+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 522 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerry Sandusky, Penn State sexual abuse cover-up scandal

Is it hitting season yet? Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    so you think that he just started raping kids as a hobby after he retired from Penn State? Interesting.
    Not even remotely close to what I'm saying. I'm saying that when the first allegation surfaced (according to the indictment), Sandusky immediately "resigned". It would seem to me someone DID have a conversation with him about his "OJ innocence" and its effect on his career.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Did you lose a lot?
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

You didn't upset me, just annoyed me a little with your idiotic comments as usual. And I didn't bet the game.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You didn't upset me, just annoyed me a little with your idiotic comments as usual. And I didn't bet the game.
    Is that why you're always so crabby? I didn't realize my idiotic comments upset you so much.
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Classic MT

It's too bad Melty didn't live to see the day when PSU was accused (guilty) of massive amounts of child rapings.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Blog Entries
    It's too bad Melty didn't live to see the day when PSU was accused (guilty) of massive amounts of child rapings.
    RIP
    Classic MT

Quote Originally Posted by mtcal View Post
    Is that why you're always so crabby? I didn't realize my idiotic comments upset you so much.
    I'm not crabby. I enjoy telling you how stupid you are.

If Blackmon isn't the first WR drafted then someone made a big time mistake. 13 for 205 with 2 TD's tonight. Best college WR I've seen.

So the only thing he could do was tell the ad and then keep him on staff for 3 more years.

Bottom line joe pa is another in a long line of scumbag college coaches whose priority is saving their football team even in the face of the fact that one of your coaches was a sexual predator. It's fine guys, I always thought he was a scumbag anyway.

for Melty

hey Jerry I got 3 more for the rape tank

They all look too old and non-handicapped for Sandusky.

+ Reply to Thread