+ Reply to Thread
Page 508 of 512 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 LastLast
Results 6,085 to 6,096 of 6137

Thread: Jerry Sandusky, Penn State sexual abuse cover-up scandal

Dad must be so proud.

that [email protected] cave was just sitting there getting no use. nice of the guy to go into the family business. I bet Jay Paterno knew about this.

Probably participated.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    he was an adopted son. def got raped and now he's exacting his revenge
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    MTCal and wife
    Fitz and two girls who got raped later
    rncd, his gf and her mother
    PhillyRocks and his ex that got back together after she was dumped
    Budman
    Adina and Bandit
    lol

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post

MT really settled, he's disgusting but he could have done better than a life with her in Marcus Hook split level

no that's not bandit

yeah it is

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    MT really settled, he's disgusting but he could have done better than a life with her in Marcus Hook split level
    she dresses like a god damn bag lady. So gross.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

what's the over under on how many skin tags she has? I'd say at least 40

+ Reply to Thread