+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 522 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 LastLast
Results 6,157 to 6,168 of 6258

Thread: Jerry Sandusky, Penn State sexual abuse cover-up scandal

Quote Originally Posted by MisterQ View Post
    http://www.bigtrial.net/2017/03/spec...d-spanier.html

Hopefully this will put all the ugly misinformation to rest.
    So Spanier's lawyers thought the case against him was so lame that this Spenner dude didn't need to testify, yet he was still convicted of something. Did he plan to testify for Curley/Schultz if they did nothing wrong either and their cases must not have been that good if they pleaded guilty?
    Last edited by AbreuAnonymous; 04-01-2017 at 09:29 AM.

MrQ can you summarize what's on this website - http://www.framingpaterno.com

Quote Originally Posted by MisterQ View Post
    Well if Larry Brown Sports has a theory it must be true. Even the Freeh Report repudiates that theory. But just so I understand the logic, Paterno forced Sandusky out of the program in 1999 because he knew he was a pedophile and Joe wanted to cover up and terminate any connection between Sandusky and PSU program. But what the hell, he gave Sandusky "coach emeritus" status, with an office in the Lasch Building and free access to the facilities. Makes perfect sense. In fact Sandusky retired on his own when Joe did not commit to retiring in a near time frame or to endorsing Sandusky as his replacement. Joe had nothing to do with negotiating his retirement package either.

And despite Sandusky's burning desire to be a head coach, he never actively applied for any other coaching position. When Virginia approached him and interviewed him in 2000 for the head coaching job, they weren't convinced he would focus on coaching at the expense of the Second Mile. He never pursued another coaching job although it was his life's desire supposedly.
    Ahem...

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    maybe he just liked raping kids more than football. Did you consider that?

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Penn State trustee Albert L. Lord said he is “running out of sympathy” for the “so-called” victims of former Nittany Lions assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, according to an email sent to The Chronicle of Higher Education.

Lord, a former CEO of student loan company Sallie Mae, also defended Graham Spanier, the dismissed Penn State president who was convicted of one count of child endangerment last week for his handling of complaints about Sandusky.

"Running out of sympathy for 35 yr old, so-called victims with 7 digit net worth," Lord said in the email sent Saturday. "Do not understand why they were so prominent in trial. As you learned, Graham Spanier never knew Sandusky abused anyone."
    A friend of mine remarked that when Lifetime makes the movie they'll have to change this quote because it's too ****ing evil to be believed.

Quote Originally Posted by AbreuAnonymous View Post
    MrQ can you summarize what's on this website - http://www.framingpaterno.com
    It's a website maintained by the ultimate PSU apologist and whack job John Ziegler. He thinks Sandusky is innocent and visits him in jail. The website does have links to a lot of the actual case material- grand jury and trial testimony, witness statements, police reports, emails, etc., but 95% of it is hysterical ranting about the injustice of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by COTA View Post
    5* Micah Parsons decommits from PSU and plans to take a visit to tO$U, Alabama, and Clemson among others.
    Quote Originally Posted by indianaflyerfan View Post
    I'm sure it's for academic reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    Sad!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey View Post
    Chief32 broke down the kid's game film and assured me he is not a fit for Penn State. No loss. Next man up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief32 View Post
    Hey look, giffy is going to follow me around the board now. I hope he doesn't post a funny picture!

It's funny on Parsons, a year ago I would be out of my mind about this. Maybe even 6 months ago. Now, I really don't care much.

Parsons is an insane athletic freak......probably the best athlete to come out of PA since Terrell Pryor. That said, there's also a lot of red flags and he's alienated a bunch of the recruits in his class. It all comes down to are you willing to put up with his antics to hopefully land a player with his talent.

I'd guess SEC or Ohio State. His dad is going to run wild with him now.
    Quote Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post
    Are you suggesting PSU dropped the kid?
    No.

Franklin will recruit him harder than ever. I don't see it happening though.
    Hard to make judgments about a kid but the fact he now wants to look at Bama, OSU and Clemson screams the kid isn't looking for a college experience, he's looking for a semi-pro training ground.
    His dad is a huge problem as well.
    Who needs 5 star recruits??

you can't have a players father causing problems with such an honorable program, Swing.
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hard to make judgments about a kid but the fact he now wants to look at Bama, OSU and Clemson screams the kid isn't looking for a college experience, he's looking for a semi-pro training ground.

Might be the dumbest thing ever posted on the internet.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

he's a "dual threat" QB.

Good morning, Swing. Try to steer clear of the DMC gambling thread

+ Reply to Thread