+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 522 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerry Sandusky, Penn State sexual abuse cover-up scandal

Is it hitting season yet? Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by awfulwaffle View Post
    So the only thing he could do was tell the ad and then keep him on staff for 3 more years.

Bottom line joe pa is another in a long line of scumbag college coaches whose priority is saving their football team even in the face of the fact that one of your coaches was a sexual predator. It's fine guys, I always thought he was a scumbag anyway.
    He reported it to the AD who reported it to the cops. That's Gary Schultz.

And Sandusky wasn't on the staff for 3 years after the initial accusation; he "resigned" after the 1998-99 season.

no shirt
    no shoes
    no legs
    no problem
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Actually now that I think about it, the one on the right might be suitable.

Max, Paterno could have held those kids useless legs open and you'd find a way to defend him.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

First of all Sandusky had already been investigated twice for molesting children before this ****ing incident didn't he?

And even if he did the "right thing"(using this pretty loosely here), the fact that he knew about it and said nothing while others kept their mouths shut makes him implicit in keeping it under wraps.

If there was any justice JoePa would be late to breakfast tomorrow morning, and his caretaker would find him dead in his tub.

Is it hitting season yet? Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power is a name known to all Max Power's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Max, Paterno could have held those kids useless legs open and you'd find a way to defend him.
    Yeah, because I've shown myself to be such a Joe Paterno apologist over the years, lol. I think an incoherent 84-year old football coach who doesn't recruit and acts like an angry old coot whenever someone from the media talks to him is an awesome idea.

All I want is for the appropriate parties to rot in hell. As of now that's Sandusky, Curley, Schultz and maybe Spanier. That list is subject to expanding.

First of all Sandusky had already been investigated twice for molesting children before this ****ing incident.
    yesssss...and after he was investigated, Sandusky "resigned". That's what I said.

And even if he did the "right thing"(using this pretty loosely here), the fact that he knew about it and said nothing while others kept their mouths shut makes him implicit in the coverup.
    According to the District Attorney, he reported the incident in the exact correct manner, so that would be false.

He told his supervisor who's job was to tell the police, which the AD did. From there, the investigation either didn't happen or became a cover-up. How is that Paterno "keeping his mouth shut"?

So what did he do in the 9 years that this was kept under wraps?

Pretended it never happened?

I wonder if Urban Meyer is still coming.

And here I thought that the Sandusky Blitz was just a flavor of ice cream..

haha awesome.

So what did he do in the 9 years that this was kept under wraps?

Pretended it never happened?
    The dude was forced to resign and charges were only filed by the authorities today. He reported the incident and put it in the hands of law enforcement. Short of applying to become a detective to investigate it himself, what's he supposed to do?

+ Reply to Thread