+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 520 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerry Sandusky, Penn State sexual abuse cover-up scandal

Quote Originally Posted by FishTaco View Post
    He went to the cops. I could be wrong, but wasn't schultz with the schools police department.
    He oversees the campus police. He's not a police officer.

Paterno should have gone to the police, but he didn't. He went to Curley, the A.D., who's technically Paterno's supervisor -- but everyone knows Paterno runs the show.
    "Why do you guys care about velo so much, man?"

Welp, He did his job then. It was speculation and he reported it.

HATERS GONNA HATE

FishTaco supports child rapists. Great.
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

lol.

So paterno says in his statement:

As my grand jury testimony stated, I was informed in 2002 by an assistant coach that he had witnessed an incident in the shower of our locker room facility. It was obvious that the witness was distraught over what he saw, but he at no time related to me the very specific actions contained in the Grand Jury report. Regardless, it was clear that the witness saw something inappropriate involving Mr. Sandusky. As Coach Sandusky was retired from our coaching staff at that time, I referred the matter to university administrators.
    So a very trustworthy source, who he believed enough to make an assistant, downplayed what he saw in that locker room? ********. [email protected] going to speak at an event for Sandusky even after this was reported to him.

I to find it it hillarious that the first thing he mentioned was letting everyone know that he did the right thing before he even expresses regret over the fact that 10 year old kids were getting analed in his locker room. Priorities!

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Defensive Indifference View Post
    He oversees the campus police. He's not a police officer.

Paterno should have gone to the police, but he didn't. He went to Curley, the A.D., who's technically Paterno's supervisor -- but everyone knows Paterno runs the show.
    There were countless people who knew about what happened. Countless. The whole team and many more people knew about it a few years ago, but nothing came of it in a public setting until several months ago. Any one of them could have gone to the cops years ago. No reason to pin it on one person. Though, Curley had people come to him and absolutely should've been the one to do something about it.

And no, I'm not taking sides. It's all disgusting and sickening and the entire program will suffer because of it and that should probably be the case. They're all partly at fault and no one stepped up and it's just too disgusting to even think about. I dreaded this coming out and never knew it was going to be this bad. Not even close to this bad. I just think the focus on Paterno is unfair and you know he will get blame because of his name, no matter who is or who isn't at fault.

Quote Originally Posted by FishTaco View Post
    HATERS GONNA HATE
    And at Penn State, apparently, rapists gonna rape.
    "Why do you guys care about velo so much, man?"

[email protected] same fans that cried about what scum Ohio State was for kids getting free tatoos, now going out of their way to defend a program and a coach that covered up the sexual exploitation of 10 year old kids.

WE ARE PENN STATE.

Quote Originally Posted by psub View Post
    There were countless people who knew about what happened. Countless. The whole team and many more people knew about it a few years ago, but nothing came of it in a public setting until several months ago. Any one of them could have gone to the cops years ago. No reason to pin it on one person. Though, Curley had people come to him and absolutely should've been the one to do something about it.

And no, I'm not taking sides. It's all disgusting and sickening and the entire program will suffer because of it and that should probably be the case. I just think the focus on Paterno is unfair and you know he will get blame because of his name, no matter who is or who isn't at fault.
    Fire all of them.
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by psub View Post

And no, I'm not taking sides. It's all disgusting and sickening and the entire program will suffer because of it and that should probably be the case. I just think the focus on Paterno is unfair and you know he will get blame because of his name, no matter who is or who isn't at fault.
    No one is blaming it on one person. Joe Paterno whether you like it or not is the face of the Penn State football program, and it was one of his coaches that did this. Someone he brought into the program. No one should survive it, including Paterno.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by awfulwaffle View Post
    [email protected] same fans that cried about what scum Ohio State was for kids getting free tatoos, now going out of their way to defend a program and a coach that covered up the sexual exploitation of 10 year old kids.

WE ARE PENN STATE.
    They should be given the college football "death penalty" for the tattoos. That was 100x worse than anything else which has ever happened in sports.

Quote Originally Posted by awfulwaffle View Post
    No one is blaming it on one person. Joe Paterno whether you like it or not is the face of the Penn State football program, and it was one of his coaches that did this. Someone he brought into the program. No one should survive it, including Paterno.
    I know, man.

That's correct. You can take a child's anal virginity, and then cover it up. A free 80 dollar tatoo? Drop the hammer

+ Reply to Thread