+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Worst Flyers Poster- Nomination Thread

bring back 2fast! DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish's Avatar
    Dammit that site is blocked at work.

Jordan629 is now the MVP of the Flyers board.
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

Leafs memorabilia?

Not so sure it's a good idea to have an LCD that close to a stove

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by dbfp210 View Post
    Jordan629 is now the MVP of the Flyers board.
    yes please bump him up to #1

looks like he is covering up the murder location.....

bring back 2fast! DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish's Avatar
    Is that 2fasts?

He's got me beat. At least he has a man cave. My man cave is the downstairs bathroom.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    http://www.suddendeathhockeyforums.c...of-a-loved-one

Death of a loved one
    Ok guys, i figured i would write this hoping to get a few things off of my chest. My daughter was murdered March 15/ 2011 in her own home. She was gunned down by her father in law at the young age of 27. She was JUST going through a seperation and her live was going really well for her. She was a mechanical engineer at the Chalk River Nuke site in northern Ontario. Her ex husband worked with her as well. We have no idea as of yet as to why the father in law did this and won't find out for quite some time as the police do not tell you too much info as not to screw up the case before the courts which i understand. It kind of makes the family feel like prisoners in a roundabout way. She had 2 children ages 7(girl) and 4(boy), that know that she got killed and her ex husband told them that she got killed in a car accident. Which IMO is not right, if your gonna tell them she got killed, either say how or don't say how at all. But anyways, the last 7 months of our lives have pretty much been total hell. Holidays, birthdays thanksgiving, it is the wifes birthday today, and the daughters birthday is Dec 3rd and then Xmas and so on and so forth. I will tell you a little bit about the story of how it happened, not why, because none of us know that.
    In the early hours of March 15th, the father in law (which is a hunter up north) woke up and went to work and then left work in Parry Sound and drove 4 1/2 hours to Deep river and went to the daughters work and tried to talk to her as she was leaving the parking lot. She tells him she did not want to talk and left the
    parking lot from what we have been told,she went shopping and he followed her around for about an hour. She then went home to get ready to go jogging to get ready for a marathon with her new b/f. He works at the same place as she did. Anyways, after she gets changed , the father in law comes through the back door and shoots her 3 times killing her instantly. All we know if that one of the shots was to the head because we got imformed by the police that we would not want to see her at all. The father in law the left there and drove back 4 1/2 hours to Parry Sound and turned himself into the police. We got awoken at 4 in the morning the next day to 2 police officers at our door informing us about what had happened. The next while was not a very good time for us at all. We had to plan her cremation and bring her all the way back to our place which is about a 5-6 hour drive. Even writing this post everything seems like a very bad dream still. But everyday i look over onto a cabinet where we have her urn and it gives me a bad reminder that yes, it is all still very true. The court case is still going on and on and on and on. We have to travel pretty much from Hamilton to Pembroke (6 hours) to be there for the court preceedings and they will end up starting sometime in January if we are lucky. Then, it will never end from there. After his court and once he gets sentenced and stuff like that, there is parole hearsing and stuff like that . Dealing with the media is gonna drive us insane IMO.We never got to see our daughter or touch her or kiss her or talk to her at all one last time.

One thing i did learn out of all of this is, always hold your loved ones close to you, don't be afraid to say i love you or kiss them hold them no matter what age they are. You might never get another chance, just like we didn't, and you might regret it for the rest of your life. With death, there is no second chances at all. If you would like to read about her and see what a lovely young woman she was, here is one of the newspaper articles from Hamilton all about her.

http://www.thespec.com/news/article/...-father-in-law

And please everyone, if you can just remember what i said about holding and kissing your loveds ones everyday every chance you can get, you will never regret it.

That happened recently? I thought it was years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadPhish View Post
    That happened recently? I thought it was years ago.
    So did I

So I was right. She did deserve it.
    sooper secret spy

+ Reply to Thread