+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Worst Flyers Poster- Nomination Thread

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    2fast
    ya my house is only 25 years old so everything was put in not all that long ago. Plus i am out in the country and it all goes off the sump pump so that makes it a bit easier for me. And right above the bar is all the water lines that run up to the kitchen, so another bonus. The only thing that i keep changing my mind with is the wood and coloring. I have made up my mind about 20 times, and each time i go to get the wood i come up with a different design or color scheme lol....... It will all be done hopefully by the beginning of spring....hopefully. I am now thinking of doing the whole front of the bar in old barn boards and do some old barn beams around the rooms somewhere. I have access to alot of the barn boards from a few neighbors around me . So making sure i have enough or the same style boards isn't an issue. If anyone has any ideas on how to put an above ground pool inside a basement I'm all ears. Ill PM you the dimensions.

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    he wears a visor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

FLiP do you think he needs to be traded?

I think it would be insanely retarded personally.

From a crowd that says the GM has butchered the roster, mismanaged his assets, etc trading Giroux at his all time low, would be insane. I mean seriously could there be an example of mismanaging your assets more than trading Giroux right now?
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

Basically Flyer fans talk out of their asses.

They bitch about the GM not being patient, etc and they can't be patient with Giroux, who we know isn't this bad.

If you decide to trade parts, you trade the expensive parts around Giroux, not Giroux at 50 cents on the dollar.
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderstack View Post
    FLiP do you think he needs to be traded?

I think it would be insanely retarded personally.

From a crowd that says the GM has butchered the roster, mismanaged his assets, etc trading Giroux at his all time low, would be insane. I mean seriously could there be an example of mismanaging your assets more than trading Giroux right now?
    If we could trade him before his contract kicks in, I would consider it.

I was in favor of moving him last season, when if you will remember, he was invisible for a good portion of the beginning of the season. I do not think he is among the league's elite players. Nor do I think he has it in him to be the captain.

He's a supplemental piece on a team who has a stud.

I would rank him well below

Tavaras
    Crosby
    Malkin
    Stall
    Kane
    Toews
    Stamkos
    Ovechkin

And more.

He's an occasional all-star type player.

I think that list is decent.

I just don't see why do it now. The money realistically isn't a huge deal, especially if you know he isn't this bad.

I would trade him if you could get someone like Pietrangelo, but you can't.

Do you think he's a 6 million dollar player if you don't think he's worth 8?

I mean if the basic belief is that he needs another player, isn't it better to try to find the partner for him?

I still can't figure out why basically everyone is playing worse than what you've seen in the past.

Simmonds
    Hartnell
    Giroux
    Voracek

All are playing way below what we've seen before, it doesn't make sense.

I mean Berube is awful, but Flyers wanted to give the tough guy a job.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The idea was that Giroux was talented enough for Hartnell to be able to feed off of. He isn't. Hartnell is a supplementary player, and a secondary scorer. Giroux is the lynch pin, and it's faulty.

Then Have Vinny on line 2. have Simmonds be his hartnell

Instead. Giroux has proven to be ineffective, so they had to dilute line 2 and move vinny up and schenn over.

It really is all Giroux's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    The idea was that Giroux was talented enough for Hartnell to be able to feed off of. He isn't. Hartnell is a supplementary player, and a secondary scorer. Giroux is the lynch pin, and it's faulty.

Then Have Vinny on line 2. have Simmonds be his hartnell

Instead. Giroux has proven to be ineffective, so they had to dilute line 2 and move vinny up and schenn over.

It really is all Giroux's fault.
    I agree there, but Simmonds has been so awful, after basically being a pleasant surprise the last 2 seasons. I really liked him and he's played like ****ing garbage this year.

And they should have traded Couturier.

He gives you nothing.

Senior Member Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629's Avatar
    No one on this team gives anything. Everyone sucks ass outside of Steve Mason.

Blow it up

Senior Member Frosty is a jewel in the rough Frosty is a jewel in the rough Frosty is a jewel in the rough Frosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderstack View Post
    And they should have traded Couturier.

He gives you nothing.
    Seriously. I thought it was crazy to take a defensive minded forward at #8...he was a pleasant surprise his rookie year then nothing.....he's a turnover machine and is irresponsible with the puck...if he was a scorer you could overlook that but when you're a defensive minded forward and have those issues there isn't much value other than getting 19-20 minutes of ice time a game.
    I like turtles

+ Reply to Thread